Jonelle 12 Egg incubator

Oh, I thought you said you had a still air incubator? The Janoel 12 is a forced air (has a fan) incubator. The temp in the Janoel 12 should be 99.5. To change the temp hold in on the set button, but the plus or minus until it's where you want the temp, and then hit set again. Then wait a few seconds and hit the set button to lale sure it reads where you put the temp. Good luck!
Ok, I finally got it set at 99.5 and it seems to be obeying me. Will it hurt that the eggs have been incubating at 100° for 24 hrs? Btw I picked up some 5 day old lemon cuckoo Orpington this morning. Now I have or will soon have all my chickens in a row. Just have to finish the separate coops in the next 3 weeks.

Ok, I finally got it set at 99.5 and it seems to be obeying me. Will it hurt that the eggs have been incubating at 100° for 24 hrs? Btw I picked up some 5 day old lemon cuckoo Orpington this morning. Now I have or will soon have all my chickens in a row. Just have to finish the separate coops in the next 3 weeks.
Ok. It won't hurt them any.

I keep my humidity between 30-40%
Be careful, a little water goes a long way in that incubator. I dont even add water. Place a hygrometer in there to monitor.

Tray moves very slowly. You wont see it. Make sure the rod on the lid is in the slot of the turning tray when you close the lid down.

Day 18,, remove upper tray and turner, lay eggs on bottom tray, keep humidity around 60-65%
You recommend setting at Day 18 and not on Day 15?

Back
Top Bottom