Do you like jousting?

• Total voters

Peaches Lee

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 19, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have a couple of friends that joust. One of them had a full suit of armor and would ride her 17 hand Friesian. It was pretty cool. Like a true knight she needed help getting it all the armor on her and in place!

Not my sort of thing, but I do think being a knight and going on quests with your horse throughout the countryside would have been so much fun!

TheDawg

Enlightened
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 18, 2008
I have a couple of friends that joust. One of them had a full suit of armor and would ride her 17 hand Friesian. It was pretty cool. Like a true knight she needed help getting it all the armor on her and in place!

Not my sort of thing, but I do think being a knight and going on quests with your horse throughout the countryside would have been so much fun!
Oh wow that sounds amazing!!!! :eek: :love I love Friesians!

And yessss I agree!!! It would have been awesome hahah idk about all that gear though 😂🤣

TheDawg

Enlightened
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 18, 2008
I imagine it takes tons of training? 🤔 which stinks cause I feel like it’d be fun to experience it sometime 🤣😭

TheDawg

Enlightened
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Lots of training, but you need the right horses too. An Arab is simply not going to tolerate such nonsense! 🤣🤣
That makes sense! :lau 🤔 I like crazy animal sports lol like recently I have a huge urge to not only try bite sports with my dog but also trying my hand at being a decoy and *~*GetTiNg BiT*~* :lau

Top Bottom