Do you like jousting?

• Total voters
I have a couple of friends that joust. One of them had a full suit of armor and would ride her 17 hand Friesian. It was pretty cool. Like a true knight she needed help getting it all the armor on her and in place!

Not my sort of thing, but I do think being a knight and going on quests with your horse throughout the countryside would have been so much fun!

I have a couple of friends that joust. One of them had a full suit of armor and would ride her 17 hand Friesian. It was pretty cool. Like a true knight she needed help getting it all the armor on her and in place!

Not my sort of thing, but I do think being a knight and going on quests with your horse throughout the countryside would have been so much fun!
Oh wow that sounds amazing!!!! :eek: :love I love Friesians!

And yessss I agree!!! It would have been awesome hahah idk about all that gear though šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Lots of training, but you need the right horses too. An Arab is simply not going to tolerate such nonsense! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That makes sense! :lau šŸ¤” I like crazy animal sports lol like recently I have a huge urge to not only try bite sports with my dog but also trying my hand at being a decoy and *~*GetTiNg BiT*~* :lau

Back
Top Bottom