Jubilee Orpington - Progression Post

Wow she is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! :loveIt looks like you have a flock full of beauties. If you don't mind, could you tell me what type of chicken the double laced is? She is partially shown in a couple pics, and those feathers are lovely! @cluckingheck
I saw that one and stopped to stare too!
A59A5502-7D35-499E-BAB6-0E1060ED649C.jpeg

this lady? She’s a silver penciled Plymouth Rock! I actually have two and they were both showing up in the pictures, lol. They have different colored leg bands. My brother named them Starch & Glucose

I’ve noticed a lot of different breeds have the same coloration. Anyways, Tator Tot is a BB Red OEGB. He sounds more like a squeaky toy than a laughing chicken View attachment 2827398View attachment 2827399View attachment 2827401

Oh my! That picture he looked like my ayam ketawa, but now he looks like him, but just so much smaller! 😂 Recently, @Florida Bullfrog ’s Gamefowl bird looked just like my ayam ketawa. So I’ve noticed that too.

E8C51726-5AC5-43D8-AF3B-85E93E1F15EB.jpeg

This is him. Not a great picture but you get the just.

Not a whole lot of reason to this other than to post pictures of my girl as she grows. She was by far my most expensive chick when I bought and picked up chicks at the hatchery April 20th. Also an impulse buy as the hatchery put what chicks they had left over after filling orders on hatch day back up on the website and the jubilee orps. availability popped up again. Thankfully they were kind enough to add her to my order that had already been packaged. Right now she’s 2 weeks old and is already my biggest chick.

No names for her yet.

( also, it’s possible i took a picture of the wrong chick lol. i have some speckled sussex chicks too )
BEAUTIFUL!

Back
Top Bottom