Judge Willaim Adams

TinyChickenLady

Songster
8 Years
Jul 14, 2011
My backyard farm, Maine
Has anyone read this article or watched the video?
It's horrifying!
I don't want to post the video because it's just full of violence and I'm sure is against a rule since it's so graphic but it's on YouTube...
This "judge" deserves a huge
smack.gif

I watched and saw what his opinions are he believes the evidence of children is no evidence as all children are fantasists and liers, this man needs to be removed from the bench.

I saw that on the news this morning. It was awful.
hit.gif

I always have the news on when I'm getting my kids ready for school, but I wished I hadn't. My 9 year old son saw that and started to cry and he asked over and over what she could have done to make her father hurt her like that. My boy has such a tender spirit. We don't hit our kids, so to see that was horrifying for him. I kept telling him that the girl was a grown up now and she was fine and far away from him and I'm sure the man hurting her will get in big trouble. None of my other kids saw it, thank goodness.

I agree Paula. He doesn't deserve to help families when he can't even treat his own with dignity and respect.
Southernbelle - I am so sorry your son had to see that
sad.png
I hope when he's older that he understands that his family is doing it right but not all others are as smart as his parents are
smile.png

As far as I'm concerned, that awful judge can rot in.... well ya know...

The whole video was horrible. As my jaw was already stuck to the floor I couldn't believe it when he said he hadn't gotten his lick in when he had already belted her several times. And if he they felt the daughter was too immature to handle being responsible with the computer then they shouldn't have allowed her to have one.

Quote:
That jerk needs to be removed from the bench, stripped of any licenses he has, and thrown in jail to rot. Don't give him security in jail either, throw him in general population.

I'm far, far, FAR from a perfect parent. I've even swatted a rear or two a few times, when as diaperwearing kids are going to do something HIDEOUSLY dangerous and that's the only way to stop them, and it's a swat of my hand once, they are more startled than anything else, but it puts an insta-stop on the behavior. I've NEVER used anything other than my flat hand, and never more than a single swat.

I grew up with worse things raising me, and I will NEVER in my life understand that type of behavior.

Some Judges just think they are about the law........I known of three in this area of Ohio ,that got busted for driving drunk.......guess what all three refused to blow.........things that make you say hummm.

Last edited:
I'm all for a little swat on a butt to get their attention when they're doing something wrong, like what ChickenAlgebra mentioned but I have never witnessed anyone using a belt on their child and I don't ever want to again.
People that think they are above the law just becuase they enforce the law really (expletive) me off!! They are supposed to be role models! Grrrr! I could rant all day about this "man" and people like him. As far as I'm concerned, he is no man. My father is a man. He is respectful even when his children (my sisters and I can be brats even theough we're in our 20's LoL) are not. My grandfather was a man. Both knew how to give a spanking here and there when NECESSARY. My grandmother on the other hand..... She chose to discipline with humiliation which I also don't agree with but that's a seperate rant altogether.
My point is there are men and then there are pansies (is that word ok?). I believe the judge falls into the latter category. I could call him mcuh, much worse but I am trying with all my might to keep my rant as clean as possible
rant.gif

Yep, Saw it on the Defranco show... well, on his blog really. Absolutely disgusting - I know it may sound extreme, but I think people like him are a waste of precious air and space. He has no right to have children nor "uphold the law", which from what I've read, was questionable anyway.

Sometimes it's a sad world we live in.
hmm.png

Yeah, I can't think of a time I've had to swat the rear of any of the kids over the age of 3. Ever. I've got 8 of them over the age of 3 right now. The swat is reserved for the times when a daredevil baby, who is not yet fully verbal and at the age of saying NO will mean they charge off faster just to test my mind, will charge away from me towards the street or something, I just reach out and pop their well covered bottom. They stop suddenly and turn to look at me because they are startled more than anything else that they got a pop on the rear. NEVER had one break out sobbing because of it, never had any tears.

If you have to haul off and spank an older kid (I'm going to say over 5), you need to work on your parenting first and foremost. My kids have learned by 2/3 that testing DH or me will NOT result in what they want, and flat out ignoring the rotten behavior is so highly effective in my kids, I don't see any reason to change from using it. I can haul off and spank them, which defeats the battle I'm usually teaching them to not hit a sibling, or I can ignore the tantrum and go on like I don't see the fit on the floor, and they don't get whatever they were throwing the fit for and they don't get attention, so it very quickly becomes useless, so they don't bother.

I also know teenagers test your will even more than a toddler. And teenaged girls I think are worse. And no matter how many times I'm ready to kill my 14 y/o DD, I also know it won't get me very far, she's more happy to fight back, and the most effective punishment to her is to treat her exactly like a toddler - you are whiny, bratty and breaking all the rules, well, clearly, you are tired and need to go to bed at 7 pm. And if I absolutely do not want her to do something on the computer? Simple. Our computer is locked. I have the password, DH has the password. They can't get on without one of us there. I don't want her doing something, I sit by her side until she's done, I sign off, I lock the computer. I have so many more effective means to make a teenaged girl have a miserable, boring life. She's in a mood again. Bed time is looking more and more like 6:30 pm would be a GREAT idea.

Back
Top Bottom