July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Got both my swaps today! One I figured out by process of elimination ( I think) it had 3 kinds of eggs in it a couple were dark brown, a few were medium brown and mre yet were white. Then the second box had all cream colored bantam eggs in it...yay...the wife is excited now. She wants to add more birds to her pen to be which as of now will only have mf duccles.

Got my swap eggs today! The packing was absolutely amazing! Haven't much an idea what they are, excited to see what will hatch. Despite the packing, a couple have detached air cells, but not all of them!

From reading other's posts, I think I know who I sent my eggs to. No idea who sent mine yet though!

Oh and to the person who got my eggs....if you have figured out it's me......the daddy of those eggs you have got best group this past week at a show! YAY! My first poultry show ever, too.

came across an ad on craigslist and just curious, what is an itilian heritage breed rooster,never heard of it, this is the picture withv the ad.

Last edited:
Oh and to the person who got my eggs....if you have figured out it's me......the daddy of those eggs you have got best group this past week at a show! YAY! My first poultry show ever, too.
Yes I figured it out. Good detective work. lol. They had a rough ride. The outside of the box was smushed and torn. Lots of detached air cells, but forunately only one was slightly cracked. The other 8 are in one piece but I am going to try and set all 9. Thanks for the extras. Now to try again to figure out breed. Cochin, serama or modern game are the breeds I think I've figured it could be. However no special instructions means it might not be serama but then some take the full time instead of 19 days. I'm still working on it.

Back
Top Bottom