Jumping for Spaghetti and Chicks Outdoors

Thanks!

I was too busy working on the garden to do much with the chickens today. Now I'm sitting outside writing a blog post and somebody wants to know where her treat for the day is.

big_smile.png
First of all welcome to the flock and the wonderful world of chicken math! The pics are priceless. I hadn't thought about giving my birds spaghetti noodles. I'll have to try that next time I cook some noodles. My chicks love to get out in the grass and play! I just have to make sure I am right there with them. I have had 2 Cooper's hawks hanging around! One of them was so brave(or stupid or hungary) it actually landed on and stayed on the top of my coop! Let's just say that hawk hasn't bothered my flock since that day.Best of luck with your little ones.

Beautiful chicks and pictures of the hens!! What kind of camera do you use? I have been looking for a new on that takes action shots and really good pictures such as yours :)

That's actually just a 10 mega-pixel point and shoot Canon. You could probably pick it up for 50 bucks or less. It's great for quick shots, but it's not good for low-lighting areas, even indoors with the lights on. I want to switch over to a DSLR once I'm not spending all of my money on chickens, goats and gardening. :p

And thanks for all the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom