June Egg Swap Check Your Emails Partners Being Sent Now!

ya know, this is making me very sour.... I would like to know if my eggs made it to walnut, california....
No one posted on this thread in that area. So i can only assume they only emailed the host, and left it at that. This sucks.

I dont think ill participate in July's swap.............

Personally I don't think a July swap would be a very good idea. It is getting very hot now. I had 13 eggs sent to me this month and only one of them is developing. One other looks like it had an early quitter, but that's from 13 eggs!!
rant.gif

I received some other eggs about 2 weeks ago from AR. None of them developed at all, and some were stinky when they got here. They were set under a hen, and she had one explode and another on the verge. So like I said, I think it's just too hot to ship.

I hope you find out if the person got the eggs, maybe pm shortcake and ask her? Did you get a DC#?

I agree, even though I love joining the swaps, I think it is just entirely too hot here (and in most places) to participate in July's swap…
caf.gif

Last edited:
As much as I hate it, I agree about the July swap.

I just candled my banties I put in 6/15 and maybe 6 out of all are developing. I guess the heat (or PO) got them too...
barnie.gif
he.gif

I agree with about July swap because of the heat and maybe future swaps with me. I sent 9 of my freshest Cuckoo Maran Eggs and 5 Blue OEGB eggs from my trio that have been known to throw a self blue. I know the package made it because I paid for delivery confirmation, but I have never heard from the person I sent them to and to top it off, I have not received any eggs so this has been a real bummer swap..........fun has just been sucked out of it for me.

idunno.gif

Thats just too bad. I hate it when other people ruin it for the others! I was getting worried about receiving my swap eggs, but they did come. I wish your swap partner would let you know if they got your eggs or not. That just isn't right. OK, enough of my ranting.
he.gif

I have extra eggs I can send to anyone who need some....just PM me.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
I'm sorry your swap partner never bothered to let you know the eggs arrived, I'm always relieved to find out what condition they arrived in. But we don't have to have the eggs mailed out until tomorrow, so give it a few more days before you get too discouraged about not getting your eggs. If they never come, make sure Tracy knows so she can prevent that person from participating in future swaps.

Good luck!

yeah i pm'ed shortcake. no answer just yet.

I really want to know if they are pleased with the dozen ++ I sent...

now i feel it wasnt worth it, i wont even know how my grandchickies/duckies are......

sad.png

Quote:
Be patient and keep in mind that people have other things going on in their lives. Have you looked to see if they've even been online since you PMed them?

Back
Top Bottom