June quilt block swap

Quote:
Chicknerd welcome to our craziness.
Are there any spedial colors you like or don't like?

Piecemaker

I love purple but I also love any group of colors.

and Thanks! I am getting started going through fabrics!!

Quote:
How did you find out who you have?? Through PM? I am new to this.

The very first post on page 1 has a list of everyone who has joined as well as the swap rules. You will send your block to the person whose name is under yours...in this case you would send to the person at the top of the list, as your name is last.

However, the sign up is not closed until the 10th of June, so you might want to wait until then to see if anyone else joins.

Once you know who you are sending to, you can ask them to send you their physical address via PM.

Hope this makes sense!

Quote:
How did you find out who you have?? Through PM? I am new to this.

The very first post on page 1 has a list of everyone who has joined as well as the swap rules. You will send your block to the person whose name is under yours...in this case you would send to the person at the top of the list, as your name is last.

However, the sign up is not closed until the 10th of June, so you might want to wait until then to see if anyone else joins.

Once you know who you are sending to, you can ask them to send you their physical address via PM.

Hope this makes sense!

Aha, I didn't read the first post well enough! Ok, I will wait until the 10th . But I can plan a bock and just wait for the colors!

I just purchased the fabric for my first quilt block swap! This is the same fabric I'll be using for my first quilt, and the same design too. I'm a little nervous that I didn't leave enough time to make it, but I was over abundantly busy in the beginning of June. I will be happy when August is here and my sewing buddy is back from her busy summer, that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom