Jungle Fowl

Red original

In the Brooder
Oct 19, 2019
Who here raises jungle fowl, and what colors? Does anyone have pics of their birds to post here? How much do eggs typically cost? Is the incubation different from a chicken?
I raise a family of Red Jungle Fowl. They are Laos RJF Hybridized. I've found by talking to breeders of my strain and the old family I had one hen left. They are probably 70% some percent pure. Pics

Attachments

Red original

In the Brooder
Oct 19, 2019
I raise a Hybrid Strain of Laos Red Jungle Fowl. They have blood also of a imported family I got in the mid 1980s. They Breeders I got stock from estimated 80% of pure RJF. The family I raise more in the 60%-70% range.
Who here raises jungle fowl, and what colors? Does anyone have pics of their birds to post here? How much do eggs typically cost? Is the incubation different from a chicken?

Attachments

Red original

In the Brooder
Oct 19, 2019
I raise a Hybrid Strain of Laos Red Jungle Fowl. They have blood also of a imported family I got in the mid 1980s. They Breeders I got stock from estimated 80% of pure RJF. The family I raise more in the 60%-70% range.
I also find their eggs will start hatch more on 19th day instead of 22st day. In

Top Bottom