Just a waitin'

Mesa

Songster
Nov 21, 2008
New Mexico
I have eggs on their way to put in my new incubator. I've heard waiting for them to hatch is the hard part..... but no one mentions the agony of waiting for the post office to call you and tell you they are in. I still have another day or two to wait too LOL. This is going to be a LOOOOONG month for me!
In fact I only got 2 hours of sleep last night thinking about these eggs and much wanted chicks lol. I'm pathetic.

Just as bad as waiting for chicks to come !!! LOL !!! Try to keep yourself busy and get some sleep. If you cant sleep now cant imagine how much your going to lose while there in the bator and hatching !! Good luck !!

My house os much cleaner. I even tackled my closet. My hubby is going to wonder whats going on.... I'll have to tell him I'm nesting ROFL.
I decided last night to sell my house too. We sold our little farm a year ago and I miss it. My hubby is actually all for selling too lol..... but not for more chickens. He just wants to get rid of having neighbors lol.
Man chickens are expensive. I'm even having to buy a different house in order to keep up with my addiction. This IS bad lol.
No sleep for me. I have 4 little ones running around. They'd surely hurt themselves if I dozed off. I'm just drinking Pepsi... so far so good. I'm still not tired enough to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom