Just bought 5 pure bred Chinese Silkies .... Need help!

lau.gif
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lol:
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
:l

Hi silkiechicken,

I should of known! PC was JK BUT you know that they do bathe and blow dry show chickens or that site was a jokester, too! And boy I must REALLY be guilible! LOL here is the link!http://www.browneggblueegg.com/Article.html
-Washing Chickens

There is even how to trim their nails to the quick and what to do if it bleeds. AND how to trim their beaks too!!! really! same site as above but -Trim Nails, Beaks, Feathers

This link has a lot of articles about Silikie care and many other things Silkie related!

Hi Ms. Lewis Rich & Heather J ,
Please check out the articles in the above site. I checked and none of the articles are written by PurpleChicken!!! unless.... he used an alias!
smile.png
In that case!
he.gif
lau.gif

Pls pray the storm calms down and dies in the gulf!

I am going to bed!!!! ~Laura

They only reason I give them egg is to give them some vit b and vitamin e. I had a silkie chick with wryneck or crooked neck and I bought some liquid from a vit e geltabs everyday for a week and she was fine. I researched wryneck and from what I found it can be from a vit e and vit b deficiency.

lau.gif
I believe I see new color nail polish being purchased in the VERY near future!

Each of their toes a different color, my girls can be so creative!

But I think we will need to paint each silkie a different nail color to tell them apart!!! Except for the roo! ~ Laura

Quote:
See, now ya got it.
wink.png

Silkies are like regular chickens but require a little more TLC. Well, the demand
more TLC. You'll see..... They're evilllllllllll.
somad.gif

Hey PC,

My girls and I are going to have some fun with these "evil" creatures! They, more than I. I am not much into the girlie girl stuff, hair fixing, nail painting,makeup etc. I was more a tomboy girl. Meg was eyeing some polish yesterday .... I will need to go back and get it for her b4 we get them.

I stayed up too late last night ... I am heading to bed! ~ Laura

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom