Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
I sent in my ballot last week. This thread is a friendly reminder for those of you who don't watch TV or listen to the radio.
lau.gif

Keep politics out of this.

Just tell us you voted.

Will be voting after work. Taking my kids along, as I always do, so they can see the process.

Quote:
Yay!!!! for you!! Good idea. I always went with my Mom too and now I always vote so it works! My hubby and I vote together after work. A couple who votes together-stays together! (sometimes our votes cancel out each other, but we still each had our say!)

No offense, but I just don't see the point. I will be glad to be done with all the negative ads though. Every ad I see only talks about the other candidates faults. I haven't seen any where people actually say what they would do if elected. I truly believe it's an exercise in futility

Quote:
Considering 40-60% of folks follow this logic, I don't think it's surprising that government is as corrupt as it is. Keep the trend and it won't ever get better, only worse.

I rarely vote R or D. Usually Libertarian if there is one running, or Independent if there isn't. I still vote - too many women fought for the right for too long. I don't want their efforts to be in vain.

When people want to know what party I belong to, I say I'm a monarchist. This usually ends the discussion as they think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I do believe in freedom, but not necessarily democracy.

Back
Top Bottom