Just had to share my babies. :)

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Had my three boys and my mom's twin girls (foster children) out taking some Fall pics in a little local cemetery today. I just loved this pic.
smile.png
They weren't laying as great as I had hoped for, but hey, there are 5 kids between the ages of 7 and 11.
smile.png
Just wanted to show off my 5 little cuties.
smile.png
The day ended with us going to the park and then straight to the ER to get 3 staples in my youngest one's (the little guy at the top of the pic) head.
sad.png
Darn swings.

leaf_kids.jpg

Quote:
Thanks.
smile.png
Yes, they can be!!!! He is having a lot of trouble getting comfortable right now....I just tucked them in bed and the staples are in the back of his head.

LOL....yeah, the first thing I said when I realized he wasn't THAT badly hurt was "I am SOOOOOOO glad that was after I got finished taking pics!!!"

The kids are strange like me, they think it is really cool to go to the cemetery to take pics as long as I let them read the headstones when we finish.
smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, they really are. The boys love to go to really old cemeteries and try to read all the ancient old stones (some of them are pretty much impossible).....then they try to come up with their version of the life story of the people who are buried there. I promised them we could do headstone rubbings one of these days soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom