Just have to shake my head sometimes.......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FLchook, Mar 7, 2008.

1. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    I just found this listed on Craigslist.com. Whats with some people, $1 a bale...and free delivery?

i neeed some cheap horse hay like 1 buck a bale squre i am trying to find the cheapist hay i can find for my horse if you can deliver with no cost that will be so thankful of you only on the weekends hay can be $1 each or 2 i am just trying to get some thanks please email me if you need to get rid of some

[​IMG]

2. DrakeMaiden

DrakeMaiden Overrun with Drakes

Jun 8, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    I don't know. Seems they can't afford to keep a horse and are looking for charity?

3. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Wow!! Maybe that's the re-cycled kind that you sweep up AFTER the horse has eaten it?! lol!! Nothing is that cheap!

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] the world is full of those............. looking for a free ride. Surprised they didn't add something like:

I rescued this poor horse on deaths door out of a feed lot, she's pregnant and has a foal at her side....... My car broke down and I lost my job - my wife left me for my brother, and my heater broke. Someone stole my front door and kicked my dog. Please help - send hay!

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Oh yeah, pass the hat and hold on for the scam on that one!! [​IMG]

6. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. MikelJohn

MikelJohn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Abbeville, LA
    Believe it or not, I do know some people who sell hay for a 1.00 or 1.50 but it's not that clean and they will not deliver! Especially with these gas prices! If you have a horse but don't have a way to haul hay or even pull a horse trailer, then it sounds as if you have a big problem! I hope everything works out for ya. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by