Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
A sharp tongue sometimes cuts its own throatThere is alot of wisdom in that saying!

wink.png

Are the Golden Cuckoo Marans all to the French Standard, if so I'd like to bid $20.00 please.  Thanks

For future referance byc's rules are you have to have 20 posts to participate in the bst section. Sorry i didn't catch that. Too late now.........

Buy it now

12 mixed color Guinea eggs. These are fertile. I put some in the bator a week ago and they are developing. I have pearl hens and a couple of them have some white on them and a pearl roo and a white roo. They are penned up so I can collect fresh eggs. These aren't eggs I found in a nest that they have hidden. They are collected everyday.

I don't really know what a good price for Guinea eggs is so I will ask $12 for a dozen eggs and $15 for S&H.

The first pic is some of them last year when they where young. Ignore the cockerel. He thought he was a guinea. The second pic is some of them this year when they where loose. I have 5 hens and 2 roos. This BIN will last till thursday night and will ship on friday or saturday. Which ever the buyer chooses. I take paypal only, no echecks please. My paypal addy is [email protected]

I will not be able to get this order in the mail today BUT if pm'd today/tonight, I will ship tomorrow. These CHICKS will NOT be PURE, but they will be beautiful and wonderful layers. Thanks!
Someone plzzzzzzzzz take these! I hate to think they will be thrown out because I simply don't have room.....they are all wonderful layers, beautiful/calm birds. They are laying like crazy-they are covering me up with eggs. PLEASE someone hatch these wonderful little cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you let me know by morning I WILL send out tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

BIN
I have 25 quail eggs. They are Pharoh Cortunix. Can ship as early as tomorrow if paid for tonight or by noon tomorrow. I'm asking $10 for the eggs and $15 for S&H. They will be shipped in quail egg flats with one flat on top and bubble wrapped around them and shipped in a 12x12x8 Priority box. There are 4 white hens with some feathers that look like the browns. I'll have to get some pics of them but I have a few of the browns. Some of the brown ones have some white feathers on them. I have several pens and I have 3 - 5 hens to a roo. Depending on the size of the pen. I have mine in cages because of snakes seem to like to eat them so the cages protect them from predators.

Well it won't let me upload pics right now but I will add them when I can.

Someone plzzzzzzzzz take these! I hate to think they will be thrown out because I simply don't have room.....they are all wonderful layers, beautiful/calm birds. They are laying like crazy-they are covering me up with eggs. PLEASE someone hatch these wonderful little cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you let me know by morning I WILL send out tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
I would but I'm sticking with just a few breeds and I have eggs waiting to go in my bator as it is. It's been in the high 70's and low 80's here and the girls are really laying pretty good. I'm lucky I don't have them all laying or I would be in your shape. I'm hoping a few more would go broody.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AUCTION [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: [/FONT]#1 Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana---bidding starts at $18 for these.

AUCTION: #2 F2 Olive Eggers. These are from F1 OE hens with a French Copper Marans roo (pen1) and a Wheaten Ameraucana(pen2) to make F2 Olive Eggers.---bidding starts at $9 for these.

If you win both auctions, I'll combine shipping.

Eggs to ship Wednesday 4/17
Number of Eggs: exactly 9
Shipping is $16 priority with tracking
Last bid considered 8:00 am EST Wednesday 4/17

Last edited:
[COLOR=800000]AUCTION [/COLOR] [COLOR=AB461A]: [/COLOR]#1 Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana---bidding starts at $18 for these.

[COLOR=800000]AUCTION
: [COLOR=008000]#2 F2 Olive Eggers. These are from F1 OE hens with a French Copper Marans roo (pen1) and a Wheaten Ameraucana(pen2) to make F2 Olive Eggers.---bidding starts at $9 for these.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

If you win both auctions, I'll combine shipping.

Eggs to ship Wednesday 4/17
Number of Eggs: exactly 9
Shipping is $16 priority with tracking
Last bid considered 8:00 am EST Wednesday 4/17

[COLOR=0000FF] #1
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]#2[/COLOR]
18.00 on the wheatens

Back
Top Bottom