Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

**** Ended ****

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Friday 06/14/2013.
Number of Eggs: 20+
Bidding starts at $10.
Shipping will be $16.85 (Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box)
Ends 11:30 PM Central Time on Thursday 06/13
Payment due before 9 AM Central time on Friday.

Black, Blue, and Splash Cochin bantam hatching eggs. Flock consists of 6 Black hens, 3 Black Frizzle hens, 3 Splash hens, 2 Splash roosters, and 1 Black rooster. We have been hatching mostly Blues, with some Blacks, and only a few Splash. Fertility has been at 100% here on the 33 eggs I have under broody hens. I thought I was going to be able to set these for myself, but I can't get my incubator's temperature to stabilize and I am out of room under the broodies. Eggs have been kept cool and turned three times daily. The date they were laid is marked on their end in pencil, and eggs that I know came from a Frizzle are marked with an "F" as well.
Here is the breakdown of what was laid when:
7 laid 6/9.
4 laid 6/10.
3 laid 6/11.
7 laid 6/12.
I will include all that have been laid at shipping time. Oldest eggs will be 5 days old on shipping day.

More pictures in the classified listing in my signature. Here is the link for folks using a mobile device: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...n-bantam-hatching-eggs-in-texas#post_11360385

Last edited:
10 on WallabyofChaos cochin

Thank you!
yesss.gif

It seemed like such a waste to feed them to our dogs.

You can check the duccle page or there is facebook page. Call the duccle chicken breed group i think

I tried that already
th.gif
They seem to be impossible to find in Lavender
sad.png
The president is working with them and may have some eggs in the fall. I am so impatient lol. Thanks for your help!

I saw some lavender D'Uccles eggs on e-bay last week. If you find them you can always email the seller and see if s/he has any chicks.

I have never purchased eggs from Ebay before but I will definitely try that. Thanks!

Sorry to chat on the auction thread
hide.gif

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Friday 06/14/2013.
Number of Eggs: 20+
Bidding starts at $10.
Shipping will be $16.85 (Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box)
Ends 11:30 PM Central Time on Thursday 06/13
Payment due before 9 AM Central time on Friday.

Black, Blue, and Splash Cochin bantam hatching eggs. Flock consists of 6 Black hens, 3 Black Frizzle hens, 3 Splash hens, 2 Splash roosters, and 1 Black rooster. We have been hatching mostly Blues, with some Blacks, and only a few Splash. Fertility has been at 100% here on the 33 eggs I have under broody hens. I thought I was going to be able to set these for myself, but I can't get my incubator's temperature to stabilize and I am out of room under the broodies. Eggs have been kept cool and turned three times daily. The date they were laid is marked on their end in pencil, and eggs that I know came from a Frizzle are marked with an "F" as well.
Here is the breakdown of what was laid when:
7 laid 6/9.
4 laid 6/10.
3 laid 6/11.
7 laid 6/12.
I will include all that have been laid at shipping time. Oldest eggs will be 5 days old on shipping day.

More pictures in the classified listing in my signature. Here is the link for folks using a mobile device: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...n-bantam-hatching-eggs-in-texas#post_11360385

Here are a few pictures taken today of some of the juveniles hatched out of this flock on May 1, 2013.

First picture is a dark blue pullet. Second picture is her foot feathering. Third picture is another pullet with a black cockerel in the background. Last picture is the two pullets and two lighter blue cockerels.

Auction ends tonight at 11:30 PM Central time. clfromok has the high bid at $10.
10 on WallabyofChaos cochin

Last edited:
I've got a few sets of eggs for sale. They are Buy it now, not auction.

I have1 dozen sizzle eggs mixed colors All hens are sizzle and their colors are black, paint, blue, partridge, splash, silver laced grey. They are covered by a paint silkie roo. The splash is a pullet just starting to lay and the others are hens. The splash and partridge won 1st in BV.

I'm asking $35 including shipping.

Second are Pharoh quail eggs. I have 3 flats of them and each flat holds 50 eggs. I'm asking $5 per flat with shipping at $15

Third I have 18+ mixed flock Guinea eggs. I have pearl mixed with white. Some of the pearl have white primaries and or spots. I have 1 white roo. Out of each hatching i've gotten 1 white one.
I'm asking $10 for the eggs and $15 for shipping.

I can do combined shipping. I accept paypal only. Sizzles can go broody at anytime or decide to stop laying so please no waiting list.

These will end sunday at 8pm. Payment is expected immediately please. If claimed please post claimed to what it is your wanting so others know they are no longer available.

Thank you

I've got a few sets of eggs for sale. They are Buy it now, not auction. I have1 dozen sizzle eggs mixed colors All hens are sizzle and their colors are black, paint, blue, partridge, splash, silver laced grey. They are covered by a paint silkie roo. The splash is a pullet just starting to lay and the others are hens. The splash and partridge won 1st in BV. I'm asking $35 including shipping. Second are Pharoh quail eggs. I have 3 flats of them and each flat holds 50 eggs. I'm asking $5 per flat with shipping at $15 Third I have 18+ mixed flock Guinea eggs. I have pearl mixed with white. Some of the pearl have white primaries and or spots. I have 1 white roo. Out of each hatching i've gotten 1 white one. I'm asking $10 for the eggs and $15 for shipping. I can do combined shipping. I accept paypal only. Sizzles can go broody at anytime or decide to stop laying so please no waiting list. These will end sunday at 8pm. Payment is expected immediately please. If claimed please post claimed to what it is your wanting so others know they are no longer available. Thank you
Sold on the dozen sizzle eggs! What is your PayPal and I will send payment asap :)

Back
Top Bottom