Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Today I picked up the first egg of the year from my BBS Cochin bantams.
wee.gif

And now to mark my place and lie in wait until they really get going and fertility is confirmed...
hide.gif
Pretty soon this thread is going to be HOPING again! Spring is not far off..... is it?????

I have new pullets coming on line all the time now..... once they recover from the cold snap I will be back in business too!

I have Silver Phoenix, Golden Phoenix, and Bantam Black Cochin. All eggs are $2 a piece or $20 a dozen plus $15 S&H. Please Pm me for availability. I ship to US only. I do allow Mix And Match.

Pretty soon this thread is going to be HOPING again! Spring is not far off..... is it?????

I have new pullets coming on line all the time now..... once they recover from the cold snap I will be back in business too!
Yes it is, And my Faverolles are just starting to lay again I will keep everyone posted

6-8 dual purpose eggs..I have dual purpose chicken eggs coming in. They are from my own line. I started with Cornish Crosses and bred a few pullets to my Rock. I I kept the best laying hens and bred them to Orpingtons. The birds are super foragers, high vigor and wonderful mothers. Great eating and I can butcher out at 6-8 weeks for cornish hens too. I usually do not feed these birds all spring, summer, and fall. I have three acres they forage in. They lay Xtra large eggs.

$20 includes shipping..

EE and OE
$20 for 6
shipping included.

6+ Golden Phoenix Fertile Egg AUCTION!
6+ Silver Phoenix Fertile Egg AUCTION!

these are show quality parents! I have won first place with all the birds and yet they are under a year old.
One of the golden hens got Champion class and both silver and golden hens have gotten Reserve champion LF bird.
Packaging: I wrap eggs in paper towel and then in bubble wrap.
they are then placed in a box with shredded paper and more is added on top.
the box is then sealed and marked with live embryo do not x-ray fragile.
BIDDING: this auction will start at $20 shipping included!
it will start today and end Tuesday the 21st at 6am PST.
I will then ship the eggs that same day or after payment is confirmed.
Payment can be made through PAYPAL only. E-Checks accepted but wont ship until cleared.
PM me for payment email.

Last edited:
Dmrippy, how long does an auction need to run for on this site? I think I will list some here.....I know we all go to to all the same auctions but I thought I would try here as well...if that is ok? ;)

Back
Top Bottom