Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Up for auction 8+ (probably closer to 12) Rhodebar eggs. These are direct from GFF. These are an autosexing breed that lays large to extra large brown eggs. Starting bid is $15, please increase in at least $1.00 increments. I have had excellent fertility here. I can not guarantee hatch rate, but I will do my best to get your eggs to you in excellent condition. I individually bubble wrap each egg and double box. Auction will end Tuesday night at 8:00 PM Central for me to ship out Wednesday morning. I accept paypal. Please be prepared to pay upon close of auction.

Up for auction 8+ (probably closer to 12) Rhodebar eggs. These are direct from GFF. These are an autosexing breed that lays large to extra large brown eggs. Starting bid is $15, please increase in at least $1.00 increments. I have had excellent fertility here. I can not guarantee hatch rate, but I will do my best to get your eggs to you in excellent condition. I individually bubble wrap each egg and double box. Auction will end Tuesday night at 8:00 PM Central for me to ship out Wednesday morning. I accept paypal. Please be prepared to pay upon close of auction.

16.00 what will shipping be?

Shipping for the Rhodebars will be $12 to $14 based upon actual cost. My zip code is 72951, and boxes weigh about 2 1/2 lbs if you want to check actual for your location. Sorry, I forgot to include that.

For those that are participating in the 5th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long... I will offer the following eggs for shipment on March 24th.
Payment is via PP only and expected to be paid on Sat. March 22nd for shipping on Mon. March 24th.
In the event that the breed of your choice is not available, we will do our best to accommodate you ..but hens choice will be substituted. The breeds being offered are laying well and fertility has been confirmed. But we all know about counting our chickens or eggs before they hatch or are laid.
lol.png

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.
And that being said..........................

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H.

12+ Bantam Cochin $ 39
12+ Black Copper Marans $39
12+ Blue Copper Marans $39
12+ Olive Eggers $27 (F2 eggs..several breeding pens, under Black or Blue Cooper Marans, OE, EE roosters ** some hens are frizzled** we HAVE been hatching frizzles.)

12+ Easter Eggers $27

ADDING TO THE LIST WITH CONFIRMED FERTILITY.....
12+ Basque $39
12+ Blue Sex Links $39 Brown or green egg layers from this pen.
12+ Barred Blue Egg Layers $ 33
12+ Meat bird Projects $33
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39

I may be able to add to this list as the hens start laying and fertility is confirmed.......so check back !!

Black Copper & Blue Copper Marans are spoken for.

EEs are spoken for.
OEs are spoken for
Serama are removed from the list...I have too many orders to fill at this point.

Last edited:
Fertile Egg Auction! A box will have mystery eggs for hatching(more than 6, i promise). This may include fertile eggs from Bantam Light Brahma, Bantam Black Cochin, Bantam Silver Phoenix, Black D'Anver, Golden Phoenix, and Barnyard Mix. All breeds are SQ. his auction should end Tuesday 12pm(noon) Pacific Standard Time. Please pay ASAP. The bidding will start at $20. Shipping is included.
$20

SASimpson77 has current high bid at $16. Egg count is at 10 right now. Shipping based upon actual should be between $12 & $14.

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Thursday, 3/13/14
Number of Eggs: 4
Bidding starts at $25
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12:00 noon, Pacific Standard time, Thursday 3/13/14

I didn't get my geese split up in time this year. I'm selling their eggs as mixed until enough time has passed that I can guarantee that they are pure bred (they have been separated for about two weeks now). I will label the eggs with either "Seb" or "Am" so you know which pens they came from.

My geese are all curly breasted Sebastopols, American Blues, or American Lavenders. I haven't witnessed any cross-breeding, but I can't guarantee that it didn't happen while they were together. You could end up with pure Sebs, pure Americans, or possibly a Seb-Am cross. These would be great for someone who is looking for some pretty, friendly yard geese, or to add color to their flock. Both of these breeds are relatively calm, quiet, and non-aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom