Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Good evening, I'm putting up for auction 12+ pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl eggs. I'm posting here because many fanciers that are not into games don't know of their beauty. These can come any color from white to black and all mixtures in between. I have had what I consider excellent development rates of my shipped eggs 16 out of 18, 11 out of 16, etc I ship properly padded in individual containers. Eggs will be shipped on Monday April 21st or 22nd price starts at 120.00 includes shipping thanks

For Auction: 12+ Paint Silkie Eggs! I have a gorgeous paint rooster over 2 paint hens and 3 black hens. Not all are laying but I'm getting 3-4 eggs from them a day. I've been hatching beautiful paints from them. Bidding starts at $10. It ends on Friday April 11th at 7pm EST. I can ship them on Saturday if payment is received in time! My birds are NPIP certified in MD: 51-517. Please ask any questions and Happy bidding!
I bid $17:)

For Auction: 12+ Paint Silkie Eggs! I have a gorgeous paint rooster over 2 paint hens and 3 black hens. Not all are laying but I'm getting 3-4 eggs from them a day. I've been hatching beautiful paints from them. Bidding starts at $10. It ends on Friday April 11th at 7pm EST. I can ship them on Saturday if payment is received in time! My birds are NPIP certified in MD: 51-517. Please ask any questions and Happy bidding!

Forgot to add that it is $15 for shipping!! I do double box and always send plenty of extras!

droolin.gif
$20 So prettiful!

BIN

16+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs - $45, includes shipping. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., April 11th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA OR HI.

I have 14 hens and 6 roos from 5 different sources, so you will get lots of diversity. They are laying well and fertility is great. None of my birds have split-wing or curled toes, but a couple of the hens have side sprigs. I have both crested and non-crested hens, and the 2 youngest roos are crested, so there is a small chance of a crested to crested breeding. My main roos, Astolf and David, run a very tight flock and the younger roos don't get a lot of opportunities to breed even if the hens will let them near.

ETA - I pack very well and send fresh, fertile eggs, but I can not be held responsible for rough handling by USPS. Shipping hatching eggs is a risk, but I do my best to ensure safe arrival. If you are not prepared to accept that risk, please don't buy these eggs.

To purchase these eggs, post "Sold - KYT's SFH" and PM me with your shipping information. I will PM you my PP address.

Thanks for looking!

This is Astolf, my lead SFH roo

Astolf with some of his girls

David, the second lieutenant

Chicks from my eggs

Back
Top Bottom