Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

For Auction: 12+ Paint Silkie Eggs! I have a gorgeous paint rooster over 2 paint hens and 3 black hens. Not all are laying but I'm getting 3-4 eggs from them a day. I've been hatching beautiful paints from them. Bidding starts at $10. It ends on Friday April 18th at 7pm EST. I can ship them on Saturday if payment is received in time! My birds are NPIP certified in MD: 51-517. Please ask any questions and Happy bidding!

Forgot to add that it is $15 for shipping!! I do double box and always send plenty of extras!

Edited by madamwlf - 4/9/14 at 6:16am

droolin.gif
Still drooling here. I bid $20 for now.

21+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs: 24 hour auction!

Sorry I missed the other bid, so I'll go $26

Offer #1

12 turkey eggs from my mixed pens of Auburns, Sweetgrass, Bourbon Reds and Narrigansetts. A fun pack of colors possible from 1/2 bred poults.

$21 for shipping Priority , double boxed and bubble wrapped too.

A great way to start out in turkeys!! Will ship this week. FRESH EGGS.

Starting bid is $20

Offer #2 6 Bourbon Red Eggs

THese are fresh eggs, to be shipped this week. Likely tomorow.

Shipping is $17 for priority shipping and double boxed.

Bidding starts at $15

Offer #3 6 Bourbon Red Eggs

These will be fresh eggs. Collected this week and shipped this week. Shipping is $17 for priority shipping and double boxed.

BIdding starts at $15

I will combine shipping to $21 if there is one winner for both offers !

Just want to give a shout out to @Reyvaughn!

I had purchased some blue wheaten/wheaten hatching eggs prior to losing my entire adult flock. The eggs shipped beautifully. Eleven of twelve eggs made it to lock down. And nine of eleven eggs hatched, the other two were very late quitters (stuck in the shell). This is the best I have ever experienced with shipped eggs.

While I had pretty much decided to give up on ameraucanas, the vigor of these chicks is amazing and tempting.

Back
Top Bottom