Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN : $30 shipping included

Exactly 18 Blue/Black/Splash Copper Marans

I have a Blue Copper roo over Blue/Black/Splash Copper Marans hens.

Black x Blue = 50% Black & 50% Blue
Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, & 25% Splash
Blue x Splash = 50% Blue & 50% Splash
Splash x Splash = 100% Splash

Just reply SOLD.

Shipping tomorrow. 4/22/14.

Sorry I can't ship to VA, HI, AK.

24 HR AUCTION:
ENDS 9:00 PM ON MONDAY 4/22

1. 24+ AMERAUCANA EGGS. I HAVE LAVENDER/LAV SPLIT AND BBS AMERAUCANAS. THEY ARE SEPARATED BY COLOR SO THE EGGS WILL BE PURE COLORS, BUT YOU WILL GET SOME OF BOTH COLORS IN THIS BATCH. MY LINES COME PRIMARILY FROM PAUL AND ANGELA SMITH BUT I HAVE SOME JOHN BLEHM BIRDS IN THE MIX. I AM BREEDING FOR SIZE AND EVEN COLORING AS WELL AS FULL BEARDS AND MUFFS. THE PRICE FOR THIS AUCTION IS $30 AND SHIPPING WILL BE $12 FOR A FLAT RATE BOX.

the picture above is of a juvenile trio (still chirping) the cockerel in the corner is a blue and both of the hens are black. They're only together because they were the only ones that hatched from a hatch with a bad hygrometer. I will be separating them as soon as they are mature. The cockerel has better tail set than that, I just can't seem to get good pictures of my birds. They see me coming with a camera and they act like I'm some kind of alien.

2. 12+ SILKIE/SIZZLE EGGS. I HAVE A SIZZLE AND A PROJECT BIRCHEN SILKIE ROO OVER TWO WHITE HENS, ONE BUFF AND ONE CUCKOO. I HAVE GOTTEN AN EQUAL NUMBER OF SIZZLES AND SILKIES FROM THESE GUYS. THE BABIES I'VE HATCHED HAVE BEEN BLACK, CUCKOO AND WHITE. Bidding starts at $5 with $10 shipping.

birchen project roo (molting of course, everyone's molting) that I got from Reesepoultry. He is normally very correct and fluffy, just not so much when he's dropping feathers. Very good toe spacing though and I love the birchen color. He's next to my buff girl who is very nice.

Here you see my cuckoo hen from emvickrey, she is very correct and so cute. My sizzle roo in the back, he's just a crazy looking guy, but I've not gotten babies that look like him yet. I have sizzles, but they're all solid colors so far. The cuckoo baby that I've gotten is a silkie, not a sizzle.

My non-bearded white hen is on the left of the screen. I think I got the two non-bearded white hens from either chickamongus or hoppy, not sure. They are correct with good toe spacing and I have come to like the non-bearded variety, they don't walk into things as much as the others.
The white cockerel in back is still very immature. He hasn't started breeding yet and that's the only reason he's still allowed in this pen because his crest just isn't up to par.
Sorry, I just realized that I forgot to put a price on the Silkie auction. I have added one now but I will extend the bidding until 12:00pm tomorrow (4/22)

If you would like both auctions together, and you can post "sold" before anybody puts a bid in, I will sell both sets of eggs for $35 plus $15 shipping.

Last edited:
BIN -

Exactly 4 Royal Palm turkey eggs, from 4/18, 19, 20, 21. $22, shipping included. I have 3 hens from 2 different breeders and my Tom is from a third breeder. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI. Payment via PayPal must be received by 6am EDT tomorrow morning (4/22) for shipment tomorrow. To buy these, post "SOLD" and PM me your shipping info. I will PM you the PP info.

I have the toughest time hatching shipped eggs even with our RComs due to our high elevation. Am I ok to post a wanted ad for chicks here?

Hum.... had not thought about that.... I don't see a problem.

Post what you want and people can PM you with further details. I know I could ship a few hundred chicks LOL.

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Wednesday 4/23
14 Chocolate Mixed pen
Bidding starts at $40
Shipping is $18
Ends Wednesday at 12 noon CST payment must be made at the end of auction to ship Wednesday.

I have a mixed Choc pen. I have a choc Eng Orpington roo that is from a project pen he is bigger than bantam but not large fowl. I have a bantam choc Eng Orpington pullet. and a Black Eng Orpington pullet that is larger than the roo. There is also 1 black and 2 Choc Wyandotte pulelts all on the small side too. You will get a few blacks but they are few are far between. The wyandottes will hatch with rose combs and the orps will hatch with straight combs. I am not sure if anyone would want them but someone may have a project the need them for. I am using them to restart my Choc Wyandottes.... I want LF though. Mine were never LF but they were not bantams.

I will include all that are collected till they ship. Today I got 4 eggs usually I get 2. I don't have any pictures sorry. They are CHOC NOT DUN! I got my original Choc Orpington roo from Jerry Foley and my Choc Wyandottes came from him as well.

I have NEVER offered these before so get them while you can.

Hum.... had not thought about that.... I don't see a problem. 

Post what you want and people can PM you with further details.  I know I could ship a few hundred chicks LOL. 

Thank you:) I am looking for chicks of the following breeds:
1) bantam chocolate Orps
2) Bantam Mille Fleur Cochins
3) Paint silkies
My zip code is 85929. Please PM me.

Buff Silkie Hatching Eggs 24 Hour Auction!!
6+ Extras $6 plus $15 shipping
I am located in NORTH CAROLINA
Payment Method: Money Order from post office, send to me, and when I receive it I will ship your 1-2 day old eggs! Thanks for looking and have a Blessed day!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom