Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I am cutting back on my hatching so eggs available all the time just message me for availability. I can ship eggs Next Monday. Mix and match anyway you want. Shipping is usually about $15 but it depends on how many you order and where you are. I can fit 32 eggs in a box. I am in TN. Paypal only no EChecks.

BBS Copper Marans $2 each
Lavender Split and Reg Copper Marans $2 each

Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans $2.50 each

Super Blue Egg Layer (White Leghorn x CCL) $1 each

Olive Eggers $1.50 each

Sex Linked Easter Eggers $1.50 each

Blue and Reg Barred Rocks (GSBR lines) $1.50 each

Partridge Silkies (2 partridge and 1 Buff pullet covered by Partridge roos) $2 each

Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams $1.50 each

Rhodebars (no more that 5) $2.50 each

Choc Pen med sized Choc Orp Roo x Choc and Black Wyandottes and Choc and Black Orps also have some from a Choc/Mauve Orp only pen too (not many). $3 each
Some have VERY limited availability and I can only do a few eggs a week and not a doz.

What would a Lavender Split and Reg Copper Marans chicken be like?

Received my SBEL's from DMRippy yesterday. Delivered in great shape. Letting them sit for a day before incubating. No brakes. Great wrapping.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I am cutting back on my hatching so eggs available all the time just message me for availability. I can ship eggs Next Monday. Mix and match anyway you want. Shipping is usually about $15 but it depends on how many you order and where you are. I can fit 32 eggs in a box. I am in TN. Paypal only no EChecks.

BBS Copper Marans $2 each
Lavender Split and Reg Copper Marans $2 each
Super Blue Egg Layer (White Leghorn x CCL) $1 each

I would like to get 6 of each of these. Please.

BIN 12+ Black Copper Marans eggs $30 (includes shipping) in the lower 48, or $40 (includes shipping) to AK.
To be shipped Saturday May 31.

****SOLD**** Watch For My Next Listing

I have 2 bloodlines. See the picture below. The eggs will be the ones labeled "A", but the hens are with the "B" roosters, so the pullets that hatch from these eggs will lay very dark eggs.

The eggs you receive may be lighter than the pic, because the hens are way into their laying cycle and they're losing color.

Last edited:
BIN 12+ Black Copper Marans eggs $30 (includes shipping) in the lower 48, or $40 (includes shipping) to AK.
To be shipped Tuesday May 27.

I have 2 bloodlines. See the picture below. The eggs will be the ones labeled "A", but the hens are with the "B" roosters, so the pullets that hatch from these eggs will lay very dark eggs. 

The eggs you receive may be lighter than the pic, because the hens are way into their laying cycle and they're losing color.

The package arrived with 16!! beautifully wrapped eggs. All in mint condition, and only 1 had any air sac movement!

The first one that I unwrapped had a newspaper clipping for Saffron Chicken. ;) I am saving the recipe. Thank you!

To be shipped Saturday May 31.

Im stalking you for Wheatens :)

Back
Top Bottom