Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

There are several reasons for the rules..... the biggest one is we want people on this thread to be part of the community on BYC.  People come and go quickly on here and we want to KNOW you.  Shipping eggs is a risk and there are plenty of people that will take advantage of others and we want to avoid those people. 

Post away!  250 post don't take long..... I have over 10,000 and that didn't take long.

I totally understand. I don't blame you one bit.

I will order ALL these eggs just give me your ssn, date of birth, mothers maiden name,etc. Oh, and send me a money order in Nigeria first.:D. Just kidding

There are several reasons for the rules..... the biggest one is we want people on this thread to be part of the community on BYC.  People come and go quickly on here and we want to KNOW you.  Shipping eggs is a risk and there are plenty of people that will take advantage of others and we want to avoid those people. 

Post away!  250 post don't take long..... I have over 10,000 and that didn't take long.

250 posts definitely does not take long, lol... but you still have to wait for 6 months after official membership, right?

Back
Top Bottom