Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Please read the rules in The first post! You must EITHER be a member for a year or have 250 post before buying or selling. The rules are there to protect everyone.

BIN, ready to ship today or they go into the fridge

12+ purebred hatching eggs from our 3 breeds of heritage ducks. This variety pack will include eggs from our Saxony, Ancona and Silver Appleyard ducks that have been collected yesterday and today. I did not mark them, but you will get a fun mix of purebred ducklings. Our Ancona flock consists of blue, chocolate and silver drakes over chocolate, black, blue and white hens. Fertility has been great.

I always include extras to cover any breakage but take great pride in packing our eggs to make sure they arrive safely to you. That being said we can't guarantee hatch rate since shipping eggs is always risky. Rest assured we will do everything on our end to make sure they are as protected as possible, but as we all know the post office has a history of being rough on packages.

We are NPIP/AI clean from Washington State (#91-175)

$40.00 includes shipping, first person to post sold gets them!

Pics below of our birds and of some of the eggs you will be receiving.

Our Silver Appleyards (other drake was hiding in the duck hut)

Our Saxony ducks

Our Ancona flock

Some of the actual eggs you will be getting, will include more that are collected today. They are a little dirty thanks to the utter downpour yesterday.

These are still available until the end of the day. Can ship out tomorrow.

BIN 18+ Call Duck Eggs
$50 includes shipping

Paypal only. Have 10 eggs laid today. Will include all eggs laid today through Monday and will ship Tuesday.

My flock consists of gray, white, blue magpie, silver apricot, pied, buff, penciled, blue fawn, lavender/silver & pastel all housed together.

Here's what another member had to say about the eggs she received
Standard terms apply as with any other shipped eggs. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please quote and post SOLD and PM for paypal information.

These have sold but can do another batch to ship out on Saturday if anyone is interested.

These have sold also. Thanks

BIN: 13 hatching eggs. The 4 white eggs are white polish x white houdan.
The 3 blue/green eggs are Crested Cream Legbar hybrids. (Isbars, or Marans sire)
The 5 pinkish eggs are Buff Brahma hybrids (Isbars or Marans sire)
The darker egg is from a Cuckoo Marans crossed with Isbar, blue, or wheaten Marans.

$20 shipping included. I bubble wrap and double box.

BIN: 13 hatching eggs. The 4 white eggs are white polish x white houdan.
The 3 blue/green eggs are Crested Cream Legbar hybrids. (Isbars, or Marans sire)
The 5 pinkish eggs are Buff Brahma hybrids (Isbars or Marans sire)
The darker egg is from a Cuckoo Marans crossed with Isbar, blue, or wheaten Marans.

$20 shipping included. I bubble wrap and double box.

Sold pm'ing you now

Last edited:
HATCHING EGGS AVAILABLE TO SHIP TOMORROW ( SAT. 3/21)
22 OLIVE EGGERS $1 EACH
14 FRIZZLE OLIVE EGGERS $1 EACH
13 EASTER EGGERS $1 EACH
16 Blue/black cooper MARANS $2 EACH

MIX AND MATCH
SHIPPING $15 PER DOZ.

Last edited:
I have several doz Sapphire hatching eggs (cross of CCL x WL) I am getting 6 eggs a day..... all are available. I can ship most any day of the week. $24 a doz plus shipping (between $10-18 depending on location). Fertility has been very good. I have one hen that is split for Ex and she could throw black chicks all the others will throw white chicks. (I may remove her in a few days I need her in another project pen)

Not the best picture but this is my Rooster

The egg in the middle is from this cross the eggs on the side are from pure CCL's

Back
Top Bottom