Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

If anyone gets a chance to buy some eggs on here from jerryse, I have 13 of his black and splash ameracauna eggs in lockdown. I only had 1 very early quitter. They were excellently packaged and it shows. The outer box took a beating in shipping.

Couldn't find a chat thread for this auction thread but I felt he deserved a shout out and kudos
1f60a.png

Chat thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/826325/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction

BIN: $30 includes shipping

12 Dominique hatching eggs...

These are NICE birds. Big, great layers, nice rose comb, no gold/ yellow bleed through.

BIN: $25 includes Shipping

12+ Easter Eggers

Easter Egger hens covered by Easter Egger rooster and pure AMs.

ALL blue eggs. Super sweet, colorful birds.

If anyone gets a chance to buy some eggs on here from jerryse, I have 13 of his black and splash ameracauna eggs in lockdown. I only had 1 very early quitter. They were excellently packaged and it shows. The outer box took a beating in shipping.

Couldn't find a chat thread for this auction thread but I felt he deserved a shout out and kudos
1f60a.png

Jerryse is an awesome seller. One of the VERY best. Knows so much as well.

BIN: Exactly 24 Coturnix quail eggs. Out of my brown, white, and tuxedo pens. Will be shipped within receipt of payment. These were collected today and are already packaged. My buyer backed out last minute for a later ship date.

$20 for the lot plus $15 shipping.

I have some eggs that I saved and have not heard from the buyer. I am not holding these anymore.

I have 12-15 Lavender Olive Eggers. 12-15 CCL (some are smaller pullet eggs but they are hatching just fine) and 24 or more Sapphires. Mix these ANYWAY you want and I can get 32 eggs in a box..... I also have some Cuckoo Marans and Barred rocks if that interests you too. SHIPPED for $75! First to post SOLD gets them BUT I have to ship tomorrow!
The CCL are sold but I do have a few more CCL's If anyone whats anything else just message me. I can sell them by pen too.

I will do 24 sapphires for $55 shipped.

Olive eggers for $45

The CCL are sold but I do have a few more CCL's If anyone whats anything else just message me. I can sell them by pen too.

I will do 24 sapphires for $55 shipped.

Olive eggers for $45

I am so happy I don't have enough posts! My will power fails me, and my wife would kill me if I had 250 posts! Kern

Buff Minorca Hatching Eggs - 12 Eggs - Exhibition Quality

BIN

Eggs to ship Tuesday May 26
Number of Eggs: 12
Buy it Now (BIN) at $45.00 postage paid with tracking

Our flock of Buff Minorcas are of excellent exhibition quality. Very good size and type. The color is a true golden Buff. Their laying ability is excellent, laying right through the winter with no lighting. These originated from the Heritage flocks of the University of Arkansas. In the UofA research, this strain lays as well as a commercial Leghorn hybrid that they work with. These have placed well at the shows. Fertility is very high here. We have two trios and you will get eggs from both breeding pens. Males should mature to about 9# with hens maturing at about 7 1/2#.

Everyone needs a flock of these superb layers of white to cream colored eggs!

We do our best to pack well; however, we can not be responsible for damage done by the USPS.

We also have Orpington eggs listed at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...h-orpington-hatching-eggs-heritage-exhibition

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom