Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also totally had a boyfriend ;)

Nahh, we worked on the coop some and I also visited the dogs and DB & SIL the other day for a bit. DB has been building SIL a greenhouse for their anniversary. 🥰

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS BEEN A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR ALREADY!?!? :eek: :th

Actually, a lot of you probably weren’t even here for the wedding ??? Def made lots of new friends the past year 😍😍🥰

Just hatched chick.
Resized952020092895084910.jpg

OMG ITS SO WITLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT ONE 😍 😍 😍

OMG ITS SO WITLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT ONE 😍 😍 😍
You have to have at least two (horrible, I know). Button quail are so cute and tiny. I got rid of all of the ones I had, then someone brought me eggs and...

Also totally had a boyfriend ;)

Nahh, we worked on the coop some and I also visited the dogs and DB & SIL the other day for a bit. DB has been building SIL a greenhouse for their anniversary. 🥰

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS BEEN A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR ALREADY!?!? :eek: :th

Actually, a lot of you probably weren’t even here for the wedding ??? Def made lots of new friends the past year 😍😍🥰
Dang it! You should’ve lied! So glad you’ve been a busy bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom