Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making runny babbit toys and hidey houses
20200928_154737.jpg
20200928_154739.jpg
20200928_154744.jpg

Rubbermaid totes work great for hides. Boxes last a week at the tops at my house. They either pee in them or eat them. Cardboard works, just don’t expect it to last. Derp broke her leg yesterday, I dunno how since she is free roam. Hopefully it heals well so we don’t have to chop it off.
:eek::eek:😱😱😱

Rubbermaid totes work great for hides. Boxes last a week at the tops at my house. They either pee in them or eat them. Cardboard works, just don’t expect it to last. Derp broke her leg yesterday, I dunno how since she is free roam. Hopefully it heals well so we don’t have to chop it off.
Yeah these won't last long with three rabbits that probably have overgrown teeth.
Cardboard boxes are pretty much free so I dont have to spend $15 on a hidey house at petco lol
I'm going to pick up some hay, maybe some treats (if there are any good quality ones), and some toys. And I'll stop at a publix to get them some spring mix and bananas.

I just finished this toy. Won't last long either but at least they can have some fun.
20200928_165744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom