Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Yeah, yeah -- I'll only put you under for an hour or so. Don't wanna stay up too late looking at guts, or else I might... sever... something. Or sew something to something else to which it is not supposed to be sewn when I close the incision.
Just an hour. Maybe two. You'll be kind of drowsy, but you should get back by three at the latest.
Geez us, girl youre a freaky freak. Ive heard of girls wanting to ruin a guy for other woman but d@mn you like to play rough.
I still think my charm can win you over.

Geez us, girl youre a freaky freak. Ive heard of girls wanting to ruin a guy for other woman but d@mn you like to play rough.
I still think my charm can win you over.
Not "playing rough" -- I just like guts. They're fascinating. Nursing is going to be one heck of a thing, but at least it'll be interesting.
Don't worry, you won't lose any, er, functions. I don't want to poke that stuff unless I have to.

Not "playing rough" -- I just like guts. They're fascinating. Nursing is going to be one heck of a thing, but at least it'll be interesting.
Don't worry, you won't lose any, er, functions. I don't want to poke that stuff unless I have to.
With your fascination with guts, you should be aiming for gastro/intestinal surgeon, not nurse.

With your fascination with guts, you should be aiming for gastro/intestinal surgeon, not nurse.
The innards fascinate me, but I don't think that I'm really cut out to be a surgeon. I don't really deal well with pressure, and surgery seems to be very tricky and precise. All medicine is precise, of course, but surgery is more... how to put it... dangerous? I think so, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom