Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing okay 😊 still very painful sometimes but mostly just frustrated that I'm not healing faster. Having trouble sleeping and trying to get back into the swing of school (I'm very behind and the anxiety is killing me).
The bloating is finally going down, thank God. I thought I was going to be a lil torpedo belly for the rest of my life.
Thanks for asking! ❤
:hugs
You can do this. Do your best!
We're all behind you, Tessie!

Unnamed brown male when he first showed up under my coop. His head was severely swollen; I suspect based off saliva marks that a dog had gotten hold of him briefly, though clearly not one set on killing him. He is about 6 months old, I believe. He lives outside due to his lovely habit of spraying the walls with urine.
View attachment 2352357

Willow, back when she was a baby.
View attachment 2352358
Is the brown male neutered yet?

Is the brown male neutered yet?
Naw. I wasn't even planning on keeping him until a few weeks ago. I've always had females, so I don't know of any vets in the area that do such procedures. I'll look one up eventually, as I imagine he'd like to be indoors over the winter, and I figure that's his best chance of being allowed in again. :lol:

Good.
Sorry -- for some reason, homophone mistakes bother me.
Drives me nuts when people mess "phase" and "faze" up, especially. Unfortunately, I see it all the time in fics.:barnie
Nahhh it’s okay!! LOL it was totally wrong and bugged me too!! But I just didn’t even realize it was messed up until you pointed it out cause I was that tired 😂🤣🙈

I'm doing okay 😊 still very painful sometimes but mostly just frustrated that I'm not healing faster. Having trouble sleeping and trying to get back into the swing of school (I'm very behind and the anxiety is killing me).
The bloating is finally going down, thank God. I thought I was going to be a lil torpedo belly for the rest of my life.
Thanks for asking! ❤
TESSIE!!! Hi!!!

So far I have two of those cardboard toys. One for Sprite (the big white bunny in the cage), and one for the three outside in the pen. I want to make at least one more so the three don't have to share one.
I also made toys out of a toilet paper roll and a paper towel roll. The paper towel roll I'll fill up with hay and tie at the ends, and for the toilet paper roll I've stuffed some cardboard strips in it so I can put treats in there for them to get.
Besides that I have two cardboard hidey house and one that I'll use for their hay. I cut three holes in it so they can pull out hay. Eventually I'll get a large hay box sorta thing.

I'll share pictures eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom