Just joined and an excited and full of questions.

mamamaria

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I am very excited about this site. I am a missionary in Oaxaca, Mexico. My home is in Alaska. I have raised chickens off and on in life and each place and experience is different. I have many questions. I presently have about 38 adult chickens and seven chicks hatched on Christmas in my incubator. Merry Christmas, mama Maria

Hello, I am very excited about this site. I am a missionary in Oaxaca, Mexico. My home is in Alaska. I have raised chickens off and on in life and each place and experience is different. I have many questions. I presently have about 38 adult chickens and seven chicks hatched on Christmas in my incubator. Merry Christmas, mama Maria
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome, and hope your Christmas was merry. What kind of chickens do you have?

Organic farm wife. Thank you for replying so quickly. I am not to experience with incubating. I just read here it should stay around 102 for still air. I read on another site before I found this one, to keep at 110. I had 6 hatch, and one still born. Waiting on rest. I do have many questions.

BYC, honestly I don't know what they are called. They are layers. Some have bald necks. In Mexico you either buy layers or for meat where I am at.

Thank you trailrider330. I am pleased to be here in the BYC flock. Looking forward to some interesting posts, learning from each of you and helping where I can.

Back
Top Bottom