Just joined from Beaver Dam, WI area!!

crazychickenegg

Hatching
Mar 28, 2015
I have been raising chickens my whole life. However when I returned home from the Marine Corp after doing 13 years of service to my country. So with that being said, I remodel chicken coops that I raise my chickens in with my family. I have several types of birds. Our favorite chicken for laying eggs would be Americana Chickens - Easter Egg layers. I also have some Muscovy Ducks. We definitely have a crazy flock of birds, given some of their personalities! I am currently in need of 50 more Americana laying pullets as well, at this time.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I absolutely LOVE your avatar! SO many pretty colored eggs!

Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Thank you for your years of service to our country. Easter Eggers are also my granddaughter's (pictured in my avatar) favorite chickens. She loves their colored eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello, and welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Easter Eggers really are nice chickens! I've enjoyed my Easter Egger's temperament, lovely green eggs, and hardiness.

Thank you sincerely, for your years in service. I really enjoyed your introductory post. Hope you are able to find those hens. You may want to find your Wisconsin thread on here, so see what others around you have. Go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum to locate and post on your state thread.

Back
Top Bottom