Just made a plucker

I have tried to post on YouTube and can't figure it out. I can email video to you if you are interested. Works very well.

wow its been years now since i milked cows back then the teat cups hung from a large stainless steel can
and you used a surge single strap to hang the thing on and had to hand pour
the thing into the bulk tank or cream cans--- bulk tank came later ..

your post brought a lot of fund memories back of my early iowa days of 50 years ago.

I also been making a feather plucker but its not as nice as yours .. ive yet to order the fingers for the drum part.
but got the foot operated part done .. works on the princepal of the old foot operated spinning wheels for
sheep wool yarn .i loved hows yours came out .. Im not sure if mine will work not sure how fast one has to spin the finger drumb
or how tite against it you need to hold the duck carcass to deafeather it. IF a feller has to hold it rely tite against the finger drum
it propably wont work .. in that case i can always turn it into a foot operated axe sharpaner or somthing like that..
any way
thumbsup.gif
on yours it came out realy nice.

this is link for tutorial. I noted at the end that a threaded rod was to long. It will work I just have to cut down so I can use like other in video.

Back
Top Bottom