Just off the egg turner

Good luck! Oh, and
welcome-byc.gif
! You will have to show us pics when they hatch!

These are my beautiful babies. Princess, blue showgirl ; Bernice, partrige silkie; Laverne, Splash showgirl; Judy;buff showgirl. They are all doing well. Even though we lost others, I could'nt be happier. Yeah,Yeah<yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png
love.gif
ya.gif

22149_100_0664.jpg
22149_100_0662.jpg
22149_100_0660.jpg
22149_100_0658.jpg

What a beautiful group of chicks!!! The colors are amazing!!! Are they reading the paper to update your stock portfolio? hehehe I am so happy for you on your successful hatch. I hear its not the last hatch.
celebrate.gif

Enjoy those little ones!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Farm Frenzy, I would not check it. You should not open the incubator when they are in their last three days. It is crucial to keep the humidity inside. When you open the incubator the humidity is sucked out and it will shrink the membrane around the chick and they can sufficate. I hope that helps.
wink.png

I am so glad u all are hatching showgirls to give me! lol

We are in Lincoln, Nebraska, so nice to meet you all, its so fun hatching.

And my little Dash,I am not sure of her ancestry, but I THINK she may from Angies as well. The girl i got her from just told me she ordered eggs from "someone in Texas that raises them".

Angie, does this look like one of your offspring?

Dash as a pullet, this is what you have to look forward to..and she is still as sweet as ever...

100_0555-3.jpg

Last edited:
Big Congrats! Mamapeep. You have done well. Now that you've got your feet wet, it's time to go for swim.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Want some more eggs to hatch? just let me know;)

*Hi Thndrdancr, that's a beauty you got there, love the color, gently blend to a soft partridge. I do have some look just like her, but I can't never cliam credit unless I'm possitively sure it came from me. Big Welcome
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom