just ordered another batch from MPC!

noitulover

Songster
10 Years
Apr 23, 2009
Central Virginia
I just ordered another batch of chicks from MPC...
3 bantams (EE, Silkie, Japanese) and 1 standard (Dom)

i've ordered from them before (and had great results) but i've never had a batch come through cooler weather before... since i've got 3 bantams and only 1 standard, will they send packing peanuts?

so i guess i have 2 questions...

#1: do they EVER send packing peanuts?
#2: if they do send them occassionally, do you think they'll send them with 3 bantams and 1 standard in mid-October weather?

I bet they will send some Packing peanuts. I got 1 extra and I ordered 25 from them. It was also very cool here when they arrived and I was worried. But they were fine. They may put a heating pad in with such a small number. Can you call and ask them??? Hope your babies arrive safely.

From what I have read on here (I have read a lot) MPC will not send packing peanuts. They send them with a "warmie" thing to keep the chicks warm. Hence the reason for the increased shipping fees.

Make sure to post pics
big_smile.png
...I want a Dom too
wink.png

MPC stands for My Pet Chicken... it's a small order "hatchery"..l. and yes, yes i know... they're not really a hatchery... more of a "chick broker"... http://www.mypetchicken.com

i've ordered from them before, and I've gotten a heating pad in there with 3 LF chicks...

just wasn't sure with 3 bantams in there...

oh lol thx,I have actually ordered from them before I think I didnt get it becouse im really sick.Ok sooo I had to get a minimum of 8 becouse I live kinda far from them,I got 2 bantams and 6 standard chickens they sended and extra 2 pullets becouse I got bantams.I think you might get extra pullets or roos becouse you got bantams.

Back
Top Bottom