Just ordered from Meyer for the first time!

Quote:
I agree most will especially in cold weather. I pick mine up from there but I'm only about 45 minutes from there.
clap.gif

I don't think you should expect 5 or 10 free birds. I ordered 25, got 26. I think they give an extra 4% to help cover loses... which in my case was exactly right, because one died on Day 2. At 12 days now and all are healthy and getting BIG.

I have 2 orders coming from Meyer: May 11th, my order that I split with a friend will be here, 5 BR's, 5 SS, and 11 EE's, and 1 Buckeye roo. The second order is my 5 Buckeye girls on June 29th. This is my first experience with Meyer, or any hatchery, but things seemed to go smoothly, and they were very nice, and patient with me on the phone. I'm planning on a few packing peanuts in the orders, since they're on the small side, but I have a home for them if necessary, Lord willing they all live!

I have always ordered from McMurray in the past, but this year I am actually going to give Meyer's a try. I'll post back how it goes also.

Meyer will NEVER send packing peanuts! Only up to 4% extra females of a breed that you have already purchased.

Back
Top Bottom