just planted broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage

joe17

Songster
11 Years
Nov 25, 2009
Louisiana
I have a little raised square foot garden dedicated for my silkies! I have about 4 broccoli, 4 cauliflower, and 6 cabbage. I sure hope the chickens like em! All of the plants total just cost like 10 bucks. I can't wait for the veggies to grow! Anyone else plants veggies for your chickens?

thumbsup.gif
im planting the same stuff for me and the chicken and spinach,collards,mustard greens, and maybe some kale .

I sell veggies from the farm. I planted green onions, carrots, potatoes, mustard greens, kale, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, collards, Clemson clover, peas,spinach,& cauliflower. Also, garlic.Fall gardening in Texas is good because you get less weeds & bugs. Hopefully my chicks will eat good this winter & I will to.

I am so jealous....I am getting ready for 10 feet of snow and -40 degree weather!
hmm.png
Although it is beautiful here now...the leaves have changed colour and are falling and the weather is just right but winter is coming soon.

I just gave my hens frozen broccoli and cauliflower for the first time ever...they are devouring them..it's 95degrees outside so it must be like icecream to them...LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom