Just started a flock and new to BYC

LeiaLayers5

Songster
May 12, 2015
Suffolk VA
My Coop
My Coop
We recently finished a coop and run after moving into our first home. We started our flock with 3 Golden Comets and are getting 2 EEs at the end of May. We are anxious to expand our coop and run eventually as we gain experience with having Chickens. Found this site and love all the helpful information and friendly posts we have seen here and were eager to be a part of it.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Our Easter Eggers are my granddaughter's (pictured in my avatar) favorite chickens. She loves their colored eggs. Golden Comet is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links and they are laying machines. You should get loads of eggs from those 3 girls. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Yeah our three girls have given us a dozen eggs the first week we had them and 10 the second. I think we usually get 2 a day. I cannot wait til we get the EEs. I am very excited about their eggs in the future. Thanks for the welcome!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom