Just want to share my life story with my chicks

xytfaith

Chirping
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all, I think that this forum is just great and a legendary forum for chickens, and i am more comfortable to share rn. so i am going to share some stories(real life events) of my life with my 3 chicks.
Let's not forgot to introduce myself, my name is Faith and i am from Australia and i am originally born in Malaysia.
First off, I am an autistic person, I have asperger's syndrome, tourettes syndrome, anxiety and OCD, luckily i have lovely people like my family and friends to support me by my side so people in general don't really notice that i am autistic in real life. I received a lot of therapies, counselling and behavior managing since young so holding an conversation with people and make new friends isn't a big deal or hard task for me at all, but the thing is when they get closer to me and sometimes get to know my tourettes behavior, they started to distancing themselves from me. I am also a person who get hurt easily(I am trying to build my self confidence as well smh xD), and eventually i am lucky. I love chickens as pet since i was young. I still remember the time when i am in Malaysia, i went to my grandma's house, those chickens really calm me down and i feel really relieved and happy around chickens and other animals, but they all get sold and some of them are for food which makes me kinda sad. A few weeks ago, I received my 3 chicks for pets and i am really thankful for my parents for that, the chicks really make me into a better person and more responsible. I really feel calm when i am with them and i love cleaning their broader. Also, i bought a big chicken coop for them, and now i just have to wait till they reach 6 weeks old to be able to move them. I currently have 2 isa browns and 1 barred plymouth rock chicks, i love all of them to bits and i hope to continue to be a better person, thanks for reading!!!

(this actually takes me a long time to type it out since my hands are shaking due to tourettes sometimes, thanks again!!!)

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi all, I think that this forum is just great and a legendary forum for chickens, and i am more comfortable to share rn. so i am going to share some stories(real life events) of my life with my 3 chicks.
Let's not forgot to introduce myself, my name is Faith and i am from Australia and i am originally born in Malaysia.
First off, I am an autistic person, I have asperger's syndrome, tourettes syndrome, anxiety and OCD, luckily i have lovely people like my family and friends to support me by my side so people in general don't really notice that i am autistic in real life. I received a lot of therapies, counselling and behavior managing since young so holding an conversation with people and make new friends isn't a big deal or hard task for me at all, but the thing is when they get closer to me and sometimes get to know my tourettes behavior, they started to distancing themselves from me. I am also a person who get hurt easily(I am trying to build my self confidence as well smh xD), and eventually i am lucky. I love chickens as pet since i was young. I still remember the time when i am in Malaysia, i went to my grandma's house, those chickens really calm me down and i feel really relieved and happy around chickens and other animals, but they all get sold and some of them are for food which makes me kinda sad. A few weeks ago, I received my 3 chicks for pets and i am really thankful for my parents for that, the chicks really make me into a better person and more responsible. I really feel calm when i am with them and i love cleaning their broader. Also, i bought a big chicken coop for them, and now i just have to wait till they reach 6 weeks old to be able to move them. I currently have 2 isa browns and 1 barred plymouth rock chicks, i love all of them to bits and i hope to continue to be a better person, thanks for reading!!!

(this actually takes me a long time to type it out since my hands are shaking due to tourettes sometimes, thanks again!!!)
Welcome. So proud of you. Sounds like you have come a long way. Good idea about the chicks. You will have so much fun with them. Spend a lot of time with them and show them lots of love and they will love you back. I only have one. I raised him from an egg. 🤗🐥

Attachments

• 20201009_190422.jpg
    20201009_190422.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 5
  • nujtiM7t-927032966.jpeg
    nujtiM7t-927032966.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 4
  • TGmFPxKN-927098490.jpeg
    TGmFPxKN-927098490.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 4
  • S2fh4Bw4-926988608.jpeg
    S2fh4Bw4-926988608.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201012_190507.jpg
    20201012_190507.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 3
Welcome. So proud of you. Sounds like you have come a long way. Good idea about the chicks. You will have so much fun with them. Spend a lot of time with them and show them lots of love and they will love you back. I only have one. I raised him from an egg. 🤗🐥
By the way he is now 11 weeks old, he still have some more to grow. He likes to wear pants LOL especially after a while of me thinking he was a hen. 🙈🙉🙊
Yes, for the first 10 weeks of his life I thought he was a she. Then he started crowing. LOL

Attachments

• 20201014_102650.jpg
    20201014_102650.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201010-175148_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20201010-175148_Video Player.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200927_155800.jpg
    20200927_155800.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 3
Welcome. My niece has several of your conditions so I am very impressed that your taking interest in self awareness. Knowing is important in functioning well and it looks like your doing great! :thumbsup Chickens are awesome at keeping you busy and they are creatures of habit so your probably one of their favorite people to see.😍

Good morning. I hope you and your baby chicks are doing well. 🐥🐥🐥

Attachments

• 62461520c3ae5a879e.gif
    62461520c3ae5a879e.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom