K-Love fans on BYC

chick lovers

Songster
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
With my chickens.
This is a thread for all (if any) K-Love fans on BYC. Post your favorite artist, albums, or songs, and why they are your favorites.
( I hope I am not the only K-Love fan on here
fl.gif
lol )

I am a huge K-love listener! It's the only station I ever listen to. I don't really have a favorite artist but I really like Mandisa and Sidewalk Prophets. The "Good Morning" song is my alarm every morning.
smile.png

K-Love listener here--check out my sig line!

I was talking with my pastor's wife about our worship music at church--we're challenged in that department currently. She asked what type of music I'd like to have in service, I said pretty much anything they play on K-Love
gig.gif

Favorites.........can't choose. Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Third Day, Tenth Avenue North, Sanctus Real, Toby Mac, Mandisa, Matthew West, it just goes on and on.

Songs that have been on my heart lately are Child of the One True King and I am Redeemed. They both make me cry! Give Me Revelation and Praise You in this Storm will always be favorites.

Overall fave album would have to be CC Between the Alter and the Door....it was just so powerful and honest.

I challenge anyone to listen to Good Morning and stay in bed!!!

Back
Top Bottom