Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Cream

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS POLL

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters
Could someone tell me how throwing in an OEGB rooster with the rabbits for the man is animal cruelty? (this is a rhetorical question. Please don’t actually tell me how because I won’t listen). He will be used as live bait in a trap to attract the predator with his crowing. The man has lost majority of his breeding rabbits this season due to a predator. I think sacrificing ONE measly rooster is worth saving breeding stock.

Jeez I will be sure to never state my business outside of my own thread again. :rant

Could someone tell me how throwing in an OEGB rooster with the rabbits for the man is animal cruelty? (this is a rhetorical question. Please don’t actually tell me how because I won’t listen). He will be used as live bait in a trap to attract the predator with his crowing. The man has lost majority of his breeding rabbits this season due to a predator. I think sacrificing ONE measly rooster is worth saving breeding stock.

Jeez I will be sure to never state my business outside of my own thread again. :rant
Well, I guess you shouldn't of mentioned that..:old
I have no opinions about it. I know lots of other people that have done the same thing.

Well, I guess you shouldn't of mentioned that..:old
I have no opinions about it. I know lots of other people that have done the same thing.
No it’s really the people on the thread. I’ll leave them be. But I didn’t say anything wrong. Just posted pictures of my rooster flock and explained why only 2 OEGB roosters remained. Oh well. :p

:hugs I like the idea.

Lettuce for the birds :p
55AD8F95-216E-477B-8234-5378FF83C822.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom