Kebonnix 12-egg Incubator Thread

Pics
When you stack 30 eggs in your 360, did you turn the top ones manually? One hatch I stacked just an extra 4 in there and was quickly turning manually twice a day. I was so glad when I candled about the 10th day and could pull 4 out.
I turned all eggs 3 times a day just in case they got stuck when they were double stacked. Annoying but not the worst thing in the world for extra eggs!

The Kebonnix is still going great! I had to remove 2 quitters (they were both the same color, shape, size & weight, so I’ll not set them next time, assuming it’s the hen). Other eggs look great. I moved two eggs I was hand turning into their spaces a few days ago, and they look great as well! Lockdown is Tuesday, and I’ll update how the humidity stays and hatch goes after that. It looks like it’s tight in there, so hopefully the chicks will have enough room to flop around!

Here is the instruction manual for my Kebonnixs 12-egg incubator, about 3-4 years old. I couldn't find an exact model # on the unit, nor a date on the manual - so I can't guarantee this is the latest, most up-to-date version - IF there are any other models or versions:
Thank you for posting the PDF I have looked every where for it and could not find it Thank you again.

I bought 2 of these, haven't gotten to try them yet. Excited to do so later this year! I'm planning on not loading them fully and splitting the eggs into the 2 to make more room for the hatching chicks.
There was plenty of room at hatch with 11 chicks inside. When they got fluffed out, I removed them quickly and the humidity was not affected at all. Just remember to put the water cover in the middle back on when you remove the turner!

Back
Top Bottom