Kebonnixs Incubator & Govee

Pics
I’m really learning to hate the Govee also- the meat thermometer is reading at 99 (after it being closed again for a few minutes), but the govee still says 96. :he I already adjusted the dang thing based on the meat thermometer once. maybe it’s because the sensor is inside the plastic casing and it takes longer to warm up.
Its not really quail sized floor candy who has a similar kind of turner ended up 3d printing a turner that was coturnix quail egg sized and using that instead

Its not really quail sized floor candy who has a similar kind of turner ended up 3d printing a turner that was coturnix quail egg sized and using that instead
I stopped using it halfway thru last hatch. They don’t all turn properly, the holes are too small. I’ve had bleh hatches with it, and I had some looking like they were developing stuck to one side.

The Kebonnixs is a nightmare. Added water and reset the eggs positions at 11:15am, and by 12:45 the temp had dropped all the way to 97.8 but was still reading as 100 on the incubator?? The lid was offset by a bit (must not have put it back right) so I fixed that but it’s still not up to temp.

I hate to do this as I’m not exactly rolling in cash at the moment, but should I shell out for a little Brinsea instead before this thing kills everything? It’s not even day two.

The Kebonnixs is a nightmare. Added water and reset the eggs positions at 11:15am, and by 12:45 the temp had dropped all the way to 97.8 but was still reading as 100 on the incubator?? The lid was offset by a bit (must not have put it back right) so I fixed that but it’s still not up to temp.

I hate to do this as I’m not exactly rolling in cash at the moment, but should I shell out for a little Brinsea instead before this thing kills everything? It’s not even day two.
U have to put the lid on right with its lock hole spots ....

There are 4 one on each side

Attachments

• 20210420_131205.jpg
    20210420_131205.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210420_131214.jpg
    20210420_131214.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210420_131221.jpg
    20210420_131221.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210420_131230.jpg
    20210420_131230.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 3
U have to put the lid on right with its lock hole spots ....
I know! It was totally my bad. I’m just tired and annoyed, sorry. One of the dogs got into something so I’ve spent the last 36 hrs cleaning up after him. I’ll leave it alone and let it do it’s thing, the temp is going back up slowly now.

I know! It was totally my bad. I’m just tired and annoyed, sorry. One of the dogs got into something so I’ve spent the last 36 hrs cleaning up after him. I’ll leave it alone and let it do it’s thing, the temp is going back up slowly now.
Good luck, most mistakes poeple cant help but do is mess with them i know i did my first time

Were these pricey eggs? I would weigh the potential loss of the eggs against the loss of the money. For the record, I have a big brinsea (I think it’s called ovation 56 ex) and I love it. I can’t say enough good things about it. I literally haven’t shut it off for more than a few hours to clean it, since like october or November when I bought it.

They weren’t that expensive I think, $15 for 22 eggs. I had a Brinsea Mini Eco Advance or whatever, the one that also tracks humidity, but I sold it when I got out of poultry around 7 years ago now.

Back
Top Bottom