Kebonnixs Incubator & Govee

I have the nr360 which is set up similarly, I put two eggs in and it’s fine, you wanna use shelf liner, and point the skinny part of the eggs toward each other in the slot. Every morning and evening I reorient the eggs, because they still go astray. The nr 360 has never broken 1, it does sometimes drag them over the bottom without turning.

I have the nr360 which is set up similarly, I put two eggs in and it’s fine, you wanna use shelf liner, and point the skinny part of the eggs toward each other in the slot. Every morning and evening I reorient the eggs, because they still go astray. The nr 360 has never broken 1, it does sometimes drag them over the bottom without turning.
Said it better then i did my minds all over the place today lol but what floorcandy said

I use this incubator for buttons and coturnix and had no problems besides the turner i learned earlier on not to double up and if u do u have to fit the right shaped coturnix to the right shaped one and face them fat end to fat end or pointy to pointy which ever worked , i mostly use it for button quail now
Drat, yeah, I have been trying to turn them every which way to get them to work right. So shelf liner will help with the awkward rolling?

Not sure which temp reading you’re talking about, I have it set at 100.5 bc according to the therms I tested it with, that was closest to actually reaching 99.5.

Drat, yeah, I have been trying to turn them every which way to get them to work right. So shelf liner will help with the awkward rolling?

Not sure which temp reading you’re talking about, I have it set at 100.5 bc according to the therms I tested it with, that was closest to actually reaching 99.5.
I think it was a pic right after u put them in my mistake lol

Yes it helps a ton but as floor candy said u still need to check every so often for ones that might be sitting upside down or right-side up and so on so they dont position awkwardly inside and have trouble hatching later

Ah, sorry, I guess it didn’t refresh!

Ok. I am going to the store right now to get shelf liner, and then I will re-orient my eggs. I was definitely planning on checking and reorienting them; twice a day seems like a good goal as that way I won’t open it too many times.

Ah, sorry, I guess it didn’t refresh!

Ok. I am going to the store right now to get shelf liner, and then I will re-orient my eggs. I was definitely planning on checking and reorienting them; twice a day seems like a good goal as that way I won’t open it too many times.
I got mine from dollar tree and cut it into shape before i put eggs in so i get the best shape i could but a trick u can do is gently set the non slip down gently place incubator ontop then mark a circle take out and cut as for the inside circle easy and fast way to do it is either 1 guess and cut or 2 open incubator take out the safety top that goes over the middle water thing its the grey platic circle lid and then put top back on and use the circle to place it in the center of ur cut out and drew a circle and cut ur middle hole XD then with in a 5 min limit quickly gently take all of it out including eggs and turner and all that place mat make any cuts trims or changes quickly then set turner in place safty top on put all eggs in put lid on and wait 5-10 mins to see how humidity is since it auto temp controls

0FDAE080-A667-403C-8701-5AC67135D982.jpeg

Ok, it is done. I solemnly swear to be more prepared next time, lol. They still flop around and some of them seem to hit the plastic rails at the end (they flop over and tap into them) but hopefully that’s ok...

I’m really learning to hate the Govee also- the meat thermometer is reading at 99 (after it being closed again for a few minutes), but the govee still says 96. :he I already adjusted the dang thing based on the meat thermometer once. maybe it’s because the sensor is inside the plastic casing and it takes longer to warm up.

View attachment 2625888
Ok, it is done. I solemnly swear to be more prepared next time, lol. They still flop around and some of them seem to hit the plastic rails at the end (they flop over and tap into them) but hopefully that’s ok...
Just have to watch out for it, some might crack, but its rare thankfully

Back
Top Bottom