Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Well we know how that is..... would like to string them up sometimes~ but after all we still love em!

who him
smack.gif

barnie.gif
Yeah HIM!

wow you guys are a hoot
gig.gif

Just in case I didn't mention, our rabbitry is called Star Gazer Hill. just so y'all know. sorry if I already said that, lol. I'm TIRED
th.gif

Quote:
I have been thrown out of better places,
gig.gif

Chances are if I were to go to a church it would either burn down or cave in.

oh ya, send me in with her!! LOL

Quote:
I have been thrown out of better places,
gig.gif

Chances are if I were to go to a church it would either burn down or cave in.

oh ya, send me in with her!! LOL

ok where is the evil grin smiley? I need one lol

Gypsy, I'm going to bring my 8 week old SF babies and their mom to the swap so you can see them.

I brought some of the babies in to the library where I work and they were a big hit with the kids ... and the adults, too. The week before I had turkey poults there and we hatched some of my Dominique chicks before that.

I did a talk at the beginning of May at the library about keeping backyard chickens and there were a lot of people there. I passed out some flyers for the Keene swap afterwards and told them about it, so hopefully a lot of them will be there this weekend.

Quote:
Awesome I cant wait to see them, things have been a bit hectic to say the least, every derned time I get a half minute something new crops up.
one of these days I WILL get the coops and rabbitry clean again, this stupid arm is slowing me down and I am not appreciating it in the least.
Monday tells whats going to happen, drs appointment to go over the MRI on my neck, I did warn him when he said MRI he wasnt going to like what he saw, me thinks he thought I was fibbing, heh I wish
hmm.png

Quote:
Swanzey Lake and Wilson pond are closer...BOTH stocked...just recently...with rainbow trout!! Need I say more!!

Don't tell my wife... believe it or not she is more into fishing than me! I usually end up rowing the boat or sailing while she fishes.

Oh I would be right next to your wife fishing. Chloe and I go almost daily. I recently went salt water tho and caught a nice 30 in striper!

Back
Top Bottom