Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
I'll have to take you guys out on the boat sometime. I can take 8 comfortably. pics here www.noquartergiven.com

wait we have to row??
oh no thanks anyways LOL
bum arm cant do it,
allergic to work related leisure.
wheres the booze get stashed?

Gypsy,
Anytime you want to go out on the boat, let me know. I have some crazy friends (myself included) who love to row! We covered 52 miles in 4 days 2 years ago on the Hudson River, going UP RIVER in that boat, granted we were under sail probably 1/3 of the time.
If I can get one rower, besides myself, my wife can steer and you and Cassi can come along for the ride and go fishing.

BTW - the Capt. usually has a bottle of something floating in the bilge
big_smile.png

Quote:
wait we have to row??
oh no thanks anyways LOL
bum arm cant do it,
allergic to work related leisure.
wheres the booze get stashed?

Gypsy,
Anytime you want to go out on the boat, let me know. I have some crazy friends (myself included) who love to row! We covered 52 miles in 4 days 2 years ago on the Hudson River, going UP RIVER in that boat, granted we were under sail probably 1/3 of the time.
If I can get one rower, besides myself, my wife can steer and you and Cassi can come along for the ride and go fishing.

BTW - the Capt. usually has a bottle of something floating in the bilge
big_smile.png

I'm a Great at BAILING!! Hand me the bucket!

Quote:
They are wooden boats, of course they leak
lol.png

The offer goes out to you and Sean and your girls as well. We could do the CT River in Charlestown in the Fall near the Fort... the foliage is AWESOME! If we want to set sail, I can get a temp "event permit" from my friend at the state or we can just row.

Quote:
They are wooden boats, of course they leak
lol.png

The offer goes out to you and Sean and your girls as well. We could do the CT River in Charlestown in the Fall near the Fort... the foliage is AWESOME! If we want to set sail, I can get a temp "event permit" from my friend at the state or we can just row.

Done....we'll be ready!!
cool.png

Ok, i am bringing:

a 3 mo old black silkie, thought to be a hen, but i am no expert on that (originally one of 1ChickMagnet's babies)

a 3 mo old chick, NH Red silkie cross, interesting bird, but pretty/handsome---thought to be a roo (also originally one of 1ChickMagnet's).

Chocolate mint plants (in clumps)
Oregano plants (in pots)
Thyme plants (in pots)
Chives (in a 6 pk, but we can cut it apart if you want one plant)

Bachelor buttons plants (in pots)
Snow-in-summer plants (in pots)

Johnny jump-ups (miniature pansies)--some 4 pks, some largish clumps
Daisies (in clumps)
Creeping Myrtle (in clumps)

All plants are perennials. Prices 50 cents to $1.

A POOL---the "simple set" or "easy set" kind, 8 ft diameter. Comes complete with the filter pump. Used, but nice condition. Currently packed in it's box, ready to go. New filters available, too. We upgraded to a larger size pool.

Some free baby/toddler toys.

We have a maroon Pontiac minivan, and we'll post a sign that says "Howardacres" so you can find us.
smile.png

See you Sunday!
smile.png

PS, i am holding 2 chicks and plants for certain of you who asked.

Back
Top Bottom