Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

I'll be there.... Looking forward to my first Chickenstock
big_smile.png

I'm still lookin for some Australorp hatching eggs. If anyone has em' I'd love to buy some!!!

Fingers crossed that the rain clears out early.

Quote:
hhhmmmmm.... I MIGHT be interested in those quail...I'll trade you a rabbit for some, lol. jk, but we are OVERRUN. My prized buck Prometido broke into a doe's cage (he can get in or out of ANYTHING) and she had a litter a couple weeks ago. I have to say, though, they are GORGEOUS. just like their dad, al leat it was him and not one of the rescued mutts (who will be at the swap). lol, anyways, i might be able to convince my dad to get me more boids if i can sell a bun or two.
big_smile.png
can bobs and buttons be housed together?

I ended up with too many Cronish X's. They are just 5 weeks old, very healthy and get to spend the days outside. I was thinking about bringing 5 or 6 with me. Anyone interested?
I also own a gift shop and have a couple of fun chicken products, a great rooster t-pot and some other stuff - can I bring them, or does it have to be home-made stuff?

Last edited:
JayBird+16 :

I ended up with too many Cronish X's. They are just 5 weeks old, very healthy and get to spend the days outside. I was thinking about bringing 5 or 6 with me. Anyone interested?
I also own a gift shop and have a couple of fun chicken products, a great rooster t-pot and some other stuff - can I bring them, or does it have to be home-made stuff?

BRING it on...

All ARE WELCOME!!
smile.png

JayBird+16 :

Bring it!! Everything is welcome...I love chicken-themed stuff!! I'm sure you'll sell some...let's hope the weather cooperates~Someone do a Do-Not-Rain Dance:lau

Can't wait:weee​

Agway has awnings set up for the plants WITH register outside...so I'm sure she will not mind us setting up under the awnings if there is room!! I'll call them and see if we could maybe make room somewhere under their cover just in case!

We just got done doing out 31 cornish and wow did it ever go fast.
plus we did out 3 of my rabbits.
total time for all chcikens and rabbits with a few breaks inbetween 3 hours.
3 people it was awesome.
I have a name and number , reasonable rates for everything pm for details.
If anyone is looking to process their birds , this guy and his wife are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom