Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Ok...DH and family and I went for a ride and checked out the Agway parking lot...we should set up right in front of the Plant Awnings...all the tents for sure should be there!!

I ALSO spy the CUTEST chicken houses and rabbit hutches for purchase that Agway has for purchase at one end of the parking lot.

Chickens go out in the rain....so can we!! LOL
gig.gif
lau.gif
celebrate.gif

accuweather shows clearing of rain by 7am and CLOUDY forecast for the rest of the day...

GOOD picture taking weather...bring those cameras!!
pop.gif

Quote:
Yep, my camera is in my bag in the van already! In fact, everything, including my awning, is packed except the chicks we are bringing! i'll get those ready in the a.m.

Quote:
I hope so, but i dunno. I've let my mom's group know, but most of them will go to church in the morning. My kids have given flyers to teachers and classmates. I know cheeptrick worked hard on advertising, so i really hope it pays off. I plan to have fun anyway! Rain or not, crowds or not.
smile.png

Quote:
how far is it for you shay?

come on girls...you've GOT to come!!
tongue.png

I posted in paper...and facebook...and here....and flyers were handed out at the store...etc. Agway said a LOT of people have been coming in asking about it...for WEEKS!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom