Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Neither Jen or I went, It was just to far of a drive, plus I like to spend 1 day of the weekend with baby and hubby !! Jen was thinking about going but I told her she couldn't sell enough chicks to make up for the gas and time to get there !! LoL !!

I am so sorry everyone, all of you I was supposed to get chicks from and you Brandy, missing the 'wild' chick. She's still here and I'll keep her for you if you want.

MY CAR WOULDN'T START and I'm so MAD!!
somad.gif
:mad::rant:rant

I'm missing a good one Val says!! And I wanted all those chicks, the call ducks and some soap!! I was so looking forward to this!!
he.gif
:he:he:he:he

I am going to the Milford Swap (even if I have walk) and if any of you have any of the chicks I asked you to save, and are going to the Milford Swap...I still want them.

sad.png
sad.png
somad.gif
:mad::he:he

I'd swear alot but that's not aloud here~

thanks everyone gypsy your puppy is getting so big he or she is beautiful had a great time even in the rain we are chicken people a little rain doesn't stop us
thanks again see you next week
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Home now...tired...going to put feet up...went WELL!! They want to go monthly if we are up for it...still in talks with AGway....but it looks good.

Will post soggy pictures later!!
lol.png

We had a GREAT time, even with the rain!
smile.png
Of course, the sun actaully came out just as we were taking down our awning and packing up to leave! it figures---good old New England weather! LOL
We sold all our bachelor buttons, and then had someone asking for more! We still have a few other plants, but i'm happy with everything that did sell. Also sold our silkie and our silkie/NHred cross
celebrate.gif

Barb (Poyo'sMama), we missed you! But lucky for you, we still have the 2 Dominique pullet chicks, and the plants i was holding for you. Guess we HAVE to go to Milford next Sunday!
smile.png

I actually wouldn't mind just going to visit, rather than have a lot of stuff to sell. But i'm sure we'll still bring a few things! Going to swaps is just as addictive as owning chickens!
gig.gif

Cheeptrick, it was great to finally meet you, and i can't wait to try the wonderful smelling soap we got! I should try the apple one next time, but the lemongrass just smells to die for!
love.gif

Gypsy, my daughter ain't for sale or trade!
ep.gif
Ok, I know you were just joking!
lau.gif

Oh, i went around taking lots of pictures of people's setups, birds, and other wares. I have too many to post here, so i think i'll put them in an online album and share the link to it.

Anyway, it was great meeting people, and we had a great (if wet)time!

Nice to meet you all today! Dummy me went without knowing anyone's *real* name.
lol.png

We just got the sweetest bunny from itsmyaddiction (what's your name?). And I can't wait to plant my Boston Marrow plants!!!

sold everything my goal was to come home with nothing more calls coming in two months
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
had a good time in the rain and i will be in milford don't know what i am bringing yet maybe a peacock lol if i can find one to bring i will put a list up later in the week when i know
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
Oh my. My daughter just commented that she wants a bunny!

But we have no hutch. And I'm not building ANYthing else right now.
lol.png
Are rabbits happy in those wire cages?

Is it going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny? You can easily litter box train them-- rabbits are a lot smarter than most credit they usually get. Some of mine are on wire but I buy mats for a corner of the cage so they can choose where they want to be!!!
bun.gif

Hey there --- thanks for the bunny! She named it Pumpkin. My husband wanted to kill me but then could be found in the rocking chair cuddling with it
tongue.png

What was the breed mix again? I totally forgot.

Back
Top Bottom