Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Do you have any idea who you bought it from?? You could ask them they would have a better idea...

Is it the same age as the Wyandottes??

Quote:
We are home. Cheep thanks for all the work putting this one on. I would definitely come back for another one. I think the turnout was good, even with the rain, we did very well.
Sorry we didn't get to talk more.. see you in Milford?

Have to talk DH into Milford next weekend..so right NOW it's a maybe! (-:

NO THANKS To me...it took all of you to make this swap and it was a GREAT turn out. I'll start a new thread if Dana at Agway gives me the go ahead...the Agway feed rep said she'd go with us to other Agway's if we scheduled them. (-:

I'll keep you all in the loop.

Not sure who i got it from. She was there with her husband. She had a cage full of mixed chicks and she told my mother and I that they were around 4 weeks old.

Quote:
Did she have red hair ?? Have a white tarp thing ? Little trailer on the back of the truck? And what did her husband look like ? Small guy or big guy ?? Ahhh how about this... Did they have a chicken tractor for sale??

Quote:
Did she have red hair ?? Have a white tarp thing ? Little trailer on the back of the truck? And what did her husband look like ? Small guy or big guy ?? Ahhh how about this... Did they have a chicken tractor for sale??

My same thought....lol

Quote:

My same thought....lol

who? who? LOL

Quote:

My same thought....lol

hehe, if its Janet it very well could be a silkie/BR

i didnt think it was her that was selling the chicken tractor... but her husband was not a small guy. I think she was on the end of the row of tents.

Quote:
who? who? LOL

NOT TELLING !!!! GUESS !!!! COME ON THINK.........

Thats to hard for my head right now.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom